wanaume wa siku izi

eh, buda boss, kwani that guy was you. its only thathe was a young man, ingekuwa kamzee…
A few times when you leave in the morning mnakutana kwa stairs same in the evening nikitoka wira.

ni wewe

Sawa tu. Haki Mungu anakuona.

nowornder madem avoid wimps like you

2 Likes

There’s this punk who goes to my gym. The guy’s about 6’ 3", a very good frame to work which he choses to waste it. He’s friends with this pretty little thing about 5’ tops. The poor guy’s hopelesslyin love with the girl, but is not bold enough to tell her so he ends up doing these pathetic gestures chivalry.

1. This guy will not train if the girl isn’t there. He’ll come to the gym wait for her for long durations sometimes even an hour. All this tome the dude will be calling her in this whinny voice abd eventually will give up and go home.

2. This guy caries her gym bag and water bottle everywhere in the gym as the girl flirts all over the place.

3. This guy will stop whatever he’s doing to cater to her whims.

It’s very sad!

@mollisleloaded what are you ranting about??

women are genetically wired to fall for alpha men. men who lead and no those who surrender to them in all ways. act firm n manly bwana na ukisema kitu tell her this topic is open for discussion but not debate. they will be allover you. lakini kama wewe ni wa kubeba bags zao n doing their errands then wewe ni kama mboch kwao thats why they will cheat on you na yule msee wa mkokoteni n maji kwa puloti or some looser who makes her feel like a woman n noth the other way round

BIBI ATOKE JOB AINGIE JIKONI APIKE NIKIMALIZA GILBEYS NIMKAMUE .

wanasema maoni ni kama mi coo ndoo…kila mtu ana wake, au siyo?

Seems you’re jealous man… All that time that time that you have used to observe the guy you could be working but no let me admire other men’s ass as I look at what they’re up to right… Fanya shughuli yako gym wacha usororaji na umbea kama mama mboga

1 Like

bro code. he just wants to help a bro going astray

3 Likes

Naaah nigger is just nosy… He hasn’t offered the dude a solution instead he discusses him around that is not being a bro…Umama huo… I think the bro code only applies to your niggaz only for other guys the only thing I can help ni kuambia mtu afunge zip

We talk alot and so it’s difficult not to notice those little nuances. I am not jealous at all because the girl’s always up for the taking so if I really wanted her … It’s just that the guy is a joke in the gym. Sometimes guys will overtly flirt with the girl just to get a reaction from the guy and he never disappoints.

It sucks to see a guy go through that. The sad thing is that the girl genuinely sees him as a friend and is most likely not using him in a malicious way.

hawa ndio drake alisema “shout out to my boss bitches wifing niggas”
woe unto you kama unabeba kibeti na umelipa dowry ya 350,000 half of which ni loan and not that women are objects but women were created to be homemakers and men to be providers that is why mwanaume unalipa rent, stima,maji na school fees na ukitoka job unakuja na nyama then you sit on your favourite seat and hog the remote.
equalism is an idea of the west like its brother gayism

1 Like

I see you have a long way to go in dating matters.

There’s nothing that disgusts me as a desperate, pussy-whipped man. There are some things that are demeaning for a grown ass man to do in public.

:smiley: we regret to inform you that the position of “offended pragmatist” has been filled

It’s OK. :wink:

Which gym is this?

He he he he, female fisi detected.