Wanaume wanapitia shida kwenye ndoa....

Nimejaribu kuvaa soksi kama venye huyo Peter anavaa nikashindwa…Mtungi imekuwa kubwa…time to hit the gym…
After a month nitajaribu tena nione kama naweza

:D:D:D:D:D
Hio ni acting. Funny how @Karoga, na @Kodiaga wamechangamkia findio.

Any content Iko TikTok ni ya kutafuta unga. Tunataka findio inachukuliwa na third party…self recording ni upuss. Scripted nonsense.

:D:D:D brother tafuta mbesha. You are over analyzing this relationship thing. It’s never that serious.

I knew it most of these tiktok vidoes are scripted. lakini kama chance ya kuweka stamp ikijipa lazima nichangamke

Ni scripted but it’s what many married men go through. To some extend ndoa favor women more

if she demands for payment, just tell her to go look for a job and share in household responsibilities. nani aliambia yeye acheze na masomo

See how women twist words. She states anataka kuenda, then comes the trap, “Niende?” Hapa ni matter how you respond or fail to you are damned. The guy like I would respond says, “Ok.” She springs the trap, “Unanifukuza!” I hate these convoluted, concocted, discombobulations. Hizi trap questions hunirudisha default settings za slap na sweep. Can we for crying out loud have a straight forward conversation without booby traps at every corner? No wonder Mark Twain said, “Arguments are unsafe with wives.”

@Kodiaga hulambana mcoondoo na @Karoga kwa hio MGAYTOW palace yao