Wanawake ni kama gari...huyu kuna time alikua the most sought after sabina joy

damn it, and then a naive guy comes and takes her to his house in an upmarket area,thinking it’s a good lady
and they start dating, and the jamaa starts hitting it raw, then ooooh shit happens.

Most of the dudes wanaingia hizi mitego ni masponsors. They get attention from these bleached kungurus and after hitting it the old fool starts sponsoring her lifestyle.

:D:D:D

[SIZE=7]ALWAYS USE A CONDOM.
MACHO HAIJUI KUPIMA HIV.[/SIZE]

Ugonjwa tu

Hey Omera, si unafaa upewe PHD for having mastered Kungurus lifestyle :smiley:

Halafu sisi tulikuwa SJ 2005 na kurudi nyuma tusemaje? :eek:

This one looks like she is being treated for Kaposi’s sarcoma… ukimaliza kukula unandika will

:D:D:D:D:rolleyes:

Ni kama aliambukizwa…she was really hot back then

sio sponsors pekee,omba mungu/probability usiangukie (probability saidi) ukiangukia tumia kinga mara mingi

Hii ni ile kicheko ya @Purr_32 akipigwa mucakwe

Umesahau kusema the same maliars ndo wale ufuata majoni pale Nanyuki, wazee wa ngano pale Narok, akina @Mundu Mulosi na mahindi zao pale kitale alafu na wakulima wa chai pale Kericho.

So much truth in one post

Ukweli mtupu! Pewa mbili kwa bill yangu.

Why niggas like putting somebody down I’ll never know. Just look at the feeding frenzy here. Oooooh, she looks sick, oooh she’s got ebola, oooooh…negroes, she could have a zillion viruses but what business is it of yours? And just because sombody said shes a hoe that makes its true? Pathetic!

Nikama macho yao inaWeza pima magonjwa

@Polmos you may think Im joking but I actually know this lady kuna wakati alikua somer between 2014-15. She was quite aggressive and she almost beat me aliwekea rafiki yangu mchele jamaa akajipata kwa hio petrol station inakuanga Latema street butt naked. That was the last I saw of her. She had a heavy accent ya Kimeru

Sawa daktari.

Stress ya kupumuliwa na walevi kila siku will take a toll on any woman. Kwanza mkenya akishalipia hiyo kitu anaichapanga bila huruma.

:D:Dacha hizo bana