Wanderi Send-off

manze leo ni friday picha ka hizi sipendi…

wa wa wa…its just sad…totally sad…n thanks @Mundu Mulosi

if tears could bring you back Jimmy…you would still be with us…why did you have to die?..why? why? why? why?..till we meet again shuga at Jesus feet!!!..

1 Like

May he rest in peace.

RIP WANDERI you made a community in klist it was where we could get current info and varied opinions… old klister

1 Like

Pole, my dear.
God has a reason for everything under the sun. Accept His will regarding Wanderi’s life. Through faith, we believe that we shall meet our beloved brother in heaven.
#RIP Brother

1 Like

pole.

1 Like

RIP Wanderi, you’ll long be remembered; @Supu don, pole…take heart…

RIP Jimmy. Till we meet again. Thanks for klist and all the sweet memories.

May he find peace on the other side…My condolences

RIP Jimmy, i remember the day i asked for the time stamp and you obliged.
singing this song to myself.
Ihiga ria tena ma
Nindihithe hari we
Tuma mai na thakame
Kuuma mbaruini ciaku
Inine wihia wothe
Ningi na hinya waguo
https://kikuyugospelyrics.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/worship.png?w=636

Mawira makwa mothe
Matingihingia watho
Kiyo giakwa kinene
Kieha o na maithori
Itinginina wihia
Nowe wiki wahote

Ndiri na ihaki nii
Ngwihoka oo mutharaba
Ndi njaga humba nguo
Ndi muhuthu ndeithagia
Ndi o mwihia nii no nguthii
Githima giaku there

Hingo ino ya muoyo
O na iria ya gukua
Ndariuka na ndakuona
Mutuaniri cira
Ihiga ria tene ma
Ningehitha hari we.

9 Likes

fair thee well Jimmy. in Gods merciful hands we commit thy soul. thanks for klist. I will be indebted forever. rest, good sir.

Pole sana @Supu don . I dont know anything about the workings of you and hayati Wanderi but all i know is that i followed KList since its foundation and i feel that i knew marehemu and for what its worth,pole sana and may God give you strength today and in everyday that Wanderis memories bring us together.

1 Like

Hes asleep now…hes home…pain so raw…memories soo fresh…furure plans dead…

Thanks guys…much appreciated…

May he rest in Eternal Peace

[ATTACH=full]2238[/ATTACH] RIP my pal @ linkedin

RIP@WANDERI

Pole sana @Supu don: we as ktalk are always here for you. I feel you. I understand how you feel coz i have gone thro the same traumatizing period in the past. Take heart ma sista.
To the late Wanderi: We communcated briefly on gmail and though we never met, i know you are watching over us in heaven and am sure you are very proud of k/talk. Rest in peace my brother.

5 Likes

JIMMY WANDERI is buried but I still don’t know how to accept the fact that he is gone for good. May his soul rest in eternal peace.

Sad sad sad… fare thee well Jimmy