Wangapi? Passaris ameosha watu macho

Niaje kijana ? Ulipata KAZI ? Inbox your credentials nione kama unaweza Lima shamba yangu ya mahindi upate pesa za safari boot urudi tarmac.stupid

Kwani utazeeka upess aje mtu yangu? At 55 bado uko chonjo,unless unaishi east of uhuru haiwey

Is she still a women rep? Ameangalia shida zote zenye wanawake wanapitia akaona losing weight is the most pressing? How many motions has she tabled in parliament?

Even if you skip meals but eat garbage is a real waste of time.Eat real food.Not additives and preservatives including industrial chemicals.

Malisa hao

Interesting I will hit 55 before Ruto finishes his first term and I feel so energized. :D:D:D

Siwezi peleka degree yangu gym. Hizo ni form za low iq bouncers na machokosh. Degree muhimu bana.

Wa, congrats elder.

Has nothing to do him.

Bio classes zilikuwa kwako hekaya za jaba.

Yes. Everything is bound to kill you at some point. Including weight lifting. Look at Ronny Coleman now. Infirm and can barely stand on his own two feet. Wheelchair bound at some point. The man won multiple Mr. Olympia titles severally.

Nothing stops the biological clock. When we were younger the body replaced dead cells quickly and built muscle. Metabolism was high. As we get older, the metabolism slows. We get fatter no matter how little we eat and the body doesn’t work as fast to replace dying cells.

Ni maisha.

Kuna time nimeanza kuenda gym but ikakuwa shiiida tupu. Mara tupains kwa miguu, mara sharp pains on my upper chest.

Best strategy to keep fit is simply to eat less and eat healthy.

Kipmeno wewe enda marathon morning youll be good. If not walk for at least an hour daily.

Nyamgondho babu tupee hekaya za dinosaurs. I here they were still roaming around when you were a teenager

Tulia brazza. I’m 62, lakini si we uona vile niko sharp hapa. Nobody cares about a man’s look. A man’s look is his wallet.

Treadmill is okay but your body adjusts. So 15 minutes a workout on treadmill becomes nothing after a few weeks because you body slows down your heat rate. You need physical excercises.

How will you keep fit without exercise.

Treadmill is okay but your body adjusts. So 15 minutes a workout on treadmill becomes nothing after a few weeks because you body slows down your heat rate. You need physical excercises. Also adding muscles ( doesn’t have to big ones), means your body is burning calories even when you are resting. Clever way to maintain weight.

There’s a specific way to lift weights. Those who just put a weight and pump up and down , often pay a price later. And many gym instructors I have seen just make you pump up and down.

kuna comedy ilikuwa na hio ngoma ya HIT THE ROAD JACK nikiwa junior i really loved it

Yes. These are strengthening exercises. They strengthen the core muscles but they aren’t the cardio ( what’s needed) in itself. Ni kama kukula dessert and expecting to have a balanced meal

Yes I agree. Make adjustments after 4 weeks. Add time on treadmill. That’s what I do. I start with 15 mins x 5 times a week I adjust every 4 weeks. Max cardio on treadmill is 80 mins low intensity steady state cardio (incline walking and light jogging)

False. These narratives are peddled by couch potatoes who want to justify their sedentary lifestyles. And people with a very poor understanding of fitness in general.