Want to Go get a Car from Uganda to sell

Me heard UG wana ongeza taxes za ku import magari mzee. So soon izi luxuries zitapotea

ita kua ngumu ku sell gari from UG. I also noticed everytime you have to start with @uwesmake kwa thread yako.

Ni juu hii meffiii usipomention or acknowledge atakuja kumwaga maoni yake ya umeffiii hapa.

Doesn’t make business sense. You will be forced to pay importation duty and taxes to have it registered in Kenya thus making it much more expensive.

Trust me singekua Kampala couch kama haimake sense…ill post what happens nikirudisha kesho

Eish? Kwani do you have a crush on Uwesmakende??

wacha tukojoe tulale tukingoja hiyo kesho.

Hehe i think its the other way round

Just know one thing…you cannot import a vehicle that is more than 8 years old from.today into Kenya. Inshort if the Year of Manufacturing is beyond 8 yes (2010) you can only use the vehicle with the foreign registrations.

All the best bro.

uyu jamaa hajarudi kenya…or it was a date with @uwesmeff alkua ameenda?

Ukiambiwa kitu na wanakijiji tafadhali skiza, otherwise utalilia chooni.

Hehehe Waaa hii Uganda nitatoka Sunday wanakijiji nitarudi na bonge la Hekaya

So felllas, i dint manage to get the car, let’s just say the Ugandans haven’t matured business-wise. Almost got into a problem, the car did not have updated papers, Ushamba yakuto transfer from when it was imported etc…figured that would bury me in bribes before I even got to Kisumu from Uganda. But I must admit there is business in Uganda watu wamelala huku…meanwhile i got myself a Nyabo i wana bomoa her without favor

Uganda na Rwanda kuna pesa mingi, you just have to know how to exploit the opportunities… Final frontier ni Congo huko naskia kuna pesa kama mbwa.

With all the xenophobic hate going around is it safe venturing to this African countries, since I witnessed what South Africans were doing to their own Africans I really fear going out there.

Works well.Najua someone who does this.

Connect me bana I need a pajero from there.

Last year i sold a caravan only to find its plates with a pick up later the next week .