Wanyama Case Discussion on Reddit

Some of these women magistrates should not be allowed to try such cases, it is pay back time for them.

…a camera should always be on!..mhenga mkia 2019.

[MEDIA=reddit]TheRedPill/comments/crb33y[/MEDIA]

So, what should the judge have said to make taking advantage of a comatose woman less criminal?

I think they publish them after a while for everyone to see.

The judge could have used a more convincing issue instead of an obscure non-issue.

that case should be thrown out or huyo hoe apigwe shoka.

You are obsessing on a remark that was not the core of the judgement. Erasing a video in this context is like scrubbing bloodied bathtub or wiping a weapon clean after a homicide.

I think I now know why these guys were nailed. The judge might have been influenced by stories from these guys’ past…which is wrong.
And this has sent chills through the whole rugby fraternity…from reliable sources this was not the first time…not even the 20th time…it’s been happening with impunity…it’s been a culture. Frank is a former Ruffian like myself so I had taken a prejudiced position but not anymore…if what am hearing is to be believed. It’s like karma finally caught up with them. I knew what used to happen after matches esp in hall 11 and i even rescued a girl or two back then but I thought this culture had ended…I was wrong. sports people and celebrities need to be careful with these groupies shit…social media has made it very dangerous.

Nope. People erase things from their phones all the time and there ya nothing sinister about it. And comparing a video to bloodied bathtub is a false comparison.

Mbusit. Hivo hao madem unaezaje acha tu hivo? Heheheee… Wtf. Dem aje kwako kufak na halaf? nkt

OK. You are right on all counts again. The two sports heroes should be freed at once.

Kenyalaw.org website. But the case file has not yet been uploaded online.

hehehe siku hizi naskia consent can even be withdrawn at halftime

What does not add up is that She reported the “rape” way after it happened and her word is taken as the gospel truth…what if it was consensual?

One thing i’m sure is the two guys slept with kemunto … she had not passed out she accepted and knew that was gon happen … why again report after a month. Not rape … let the guys free!

No I am not saying they’re innocent. Read my first comment.
What I find to be bizarre is the equating of the deletion of the video to being guilty.
Wendy Kemunto went to the doctor the day after the act which I think is a more stronger proof of the drugging and subsequent rape.

I hope they appeal the case, it seems the magistrate failed to consider other important factors. But hii story ya running a train on thots is just disgusting, I wonder how a man gets an erection to dip his thing in another man’s jizz .

Lakini hawa jamaa na wanajua Kenya justice ni pesa; mbona hawakubribe their way through?

hawana pesa