WAPI HUYU LEGEND?!

Waiganjo. So, what benefit do you get by assuming someone’s handle? And worse still, you are a veined tree bearer.

I always suspect that men who pretend to be women are GAY.

Best of luck on your fishing expedition… Seems you are looking for info.

@Supu …i just saw what you wrote about jimmy…it was outright wrong…

@emali : kila nyani na starehe zake…

am not sure who @aviator is but he but he is smart and very articulate…

@aviator : ni wale watu wanapenda ride za bure…assuming supu handle was just…no words…but isorit…

Nothing personal… Was just saying what most people felt but don’t want to say… Pole if you personally knew Jimmy but most of us didn’t and reason we have no reason to mourn… The guy is dead but life still continues… I still stand by what I wrote…

Ok…suit urself…hope u nvr get to loss smone close to u…n pls speak for urself…i now know ur klist handle…

This@supu is an idiot. And it must be Jerry. We crossed lines on the first day here.

Why do you say the Aviator is smart and articulate? Are you falling for my charm? Guess my klost handle for a chance to make your dream valid.

Ps: I guess you are the real Supu, not an impersonation like Jerry.

@highschooler ,@admin needs to send you Shs.69 since you’re the first member to hit 1000 comments on his site.

1 Like

@aviator …hahahahha…you have been right on soo many things and i happen have to know your other handle…and yes am the real deal and some one is riding on it for mileage …

[ATTACH=full]1824[/ATTACH]

Yes, I remember the above inbox, but remember you started this… Also please note I didn’t reply coz I didn’t want to pretend I am somebody Else… You also had a pink (Female handle) then… And you are here calling others GAY! Seems you and @Supu don know each other outside klost/ktalk …But then who gives a heek! Who cares!

1 Like

the more things change the more they remain same…!!!..and @aviator …you know i know you…

hahahah kuanikwa?..keep dreaming…your dreams are still valid…and i never left and i wasnt going to…real bonker…anyway enjoy the handle…

@aviator ni yule driver ya UN…

wa/ya?..yawa…that gives u away…i rest my case @aviator

Hahaha! Yap! I am enjoying but did you have a patent to the name? (Sorry I deleted my comment on kuanikwa coz I would hate this going personal… I have nothing against anyone… )

…well…it was an obsession for some and if you mean kuanikiwa cz of my photos then you are too naive and have no idea what kuanikwa is but as i said, enjoy …personal or not, i dont care…and i never shy away i bet you know that…we both know who you are so…take care…have a fund raising to attend to for a guy who gave you a platform to live out your fantasies, to connect to share…

sasa nini inaendelea hapa…

ni joto na mukio mob ya attention…

Not getting you.

Are we meeting this evening at Garden Square? Then we can sort it out physically.