Wapi naeza kula Nyama

[MEDIA=facebook]879541755842673[/MEDIA]

Which one is best for stews which is a fav in this household?Ugali meat stew sukuma everyone is happy…

Terrible place full of mungiki type thugs waiting at the entrance

The chuck for stew. Round as an alternative.

Point it to me hapo kwa ngombe…

LOL.

Even me am wondering. Diaphragm???

[ATTACH=full]299044[/ATTACH]
But go to a shop if you canm

Behind the neck.Do u shop at Cosco.

Used to zamo when we used to party but now not. I prefer mwarabu small shops where we can get all the meat, grains and all flours at once and fantastic rice. Mwarabu knows the biashara sana. I just ask the memsahibs about the best stuff and since business is bizna wananiabia siri.

The butchers at the end of the shop also favour their regular customers, sometimes even if the meat is displayed, they tell me come back tomorrow with a wink.
I will ask for the parts you mentioned nikienda leo.

That’s the hump area btw Za ngombe ya maasai

Like @Panyaste★ says it can never be me.That place is filthy,its revellers the worst,plus it got those Kikuyu ladies who talk the real Sapere vulgar language.
Found them one day morning on while jogging wakitukanana aki…wueehh moto

[ATTACH=full]299063[/ATTACH]

Hapo sawa chef

Acha kuwachomea…
They are welcoming na wanaonjesha mtu kanyama free

Buy this pan inapika nyama vizuri sana (photos from let’s cook kenyan meals fb page)
[ATTACH=full]299071[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]299072[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]299073[/ATTACH]

Halafu cancer ikikupata unauliza ilitoka wapi.Soma vizuri about those pans

Inaitwa Dessini

https://www.jumia.co.ke/dessini-die-cast-double-sided-grill-frying-pan-32cm36cm40cm-27764206.html

Was gonna say non stick pans kwanza za China ni sumu ya kujitakia. Cast Iron is a safer alternative but needs more maintenance ndio isi-rust.

Yaahh not all of them are bad.But i prefer choma yenye una boil then dry it on well lit makaa.