WARNING: CryptoCurrency: Wadau Now or never

When everyone starts saying that this or that will appreciate, start selling fast.

you are what we call a sell signal. As soon as you buy, we’re out.

See you in Feb amid the wojak farms.

Always sell when you hear normies ‘researching’ and waiting for a 10x in a month.

I honestly have reservations about this juu how does this work? And doesn’t it only work in the us? Also would that require u as a foreigner to open a business in the states for u to get the benefits being described? I’d wait and see if it’s stable and has a viable way of entry as a foreigner.

Will be posting my journey with verified screenshots as only way to find out is to find out after due diligence. Will reply to you after I find out. I think all that you need is to have some liquid crypto like Bitcoin, Eth. Once you have bitcoin or other liquid crypto like ETH, it does not matter kama uko Kenya ama Jupiter. Thats why its the future. I think, you may even be able to borrow funds at way cheaper rates than any Kenyan Bank as long as you have crypto asset collateral. Same time you may potentially earn more interest than any bank in the world will give you because of many becauses.

If you do/or dont do your due diligence you will thank/curse me later. Ukiona ni Ume**i, mecho akili na pesa zote ni zako…yangu ni kuchanua wadau vile wengine hunichanua…pata potea hali ya maisha…ukizika mia yako sawa…mia yangu mimi hutembeza…irudi, izae, ikufe…it is what it is.

Nikuchanuana and at the same time ku-asset=nalyze hii kitu 2021…Ata villagers wote (UunyeRAORuto//wakenya wote) wakasema wauze/wanunue crypto…hii kitu is getting so mature itakimbiza USD as international money in a few years and Gold/FIAT money as soon after as it takes over International Currency. Honestly Uncle Sam is just printing USD. Rest of the world (Africa, Asia, S. America etc cant just print money for its citizenry during covid as the big boys print money for their citizens). Just like internet democratized information…crypto is now written on the wall.

Believe me, uncle Sam would never ask you about the value of your pyramid investment/crypto nonesense. Uncle Sam only asks you a question when he knows the answer. Uncle Sam by ordering you to pay tax on it or he jails you subliminally admits that crypto is a legit financial asset for all and he wants some of that action or you know what.

Baadala ya kushinda ukisumbuana na KCB/Equity na loan at 20% na ujinga ya bank clerks haiishi kuchunguza title ya shamba, sijui kwenda lands, account turnover etc, you may be able to borrow against your collateral crypto asset at the comfort of your phone/comp at internationally competitive rates…

(Uwe New York ama Daadab, uwe Pyongyan ama Kitui, you may have access to the same funds to borrow/lend at the similar rates as Elon Musk or Githeri man. Deep!)

Anyway hii kitu tuajionea kwa mecho…waiting for my account approval

Your time + phone/internet can always make you money if ukitumia ka tool ya kazi. Most people(guess +90% of villagers kama wasee nimequote hapa chini) misuse internet kuchapa kifua, kunyonga monkey, kuosha mecho, masweep (napenda masweep pia) and otherwise troll without saying kitu ya maana na kujipendekeza kwa marehemu anko Dodumb Trash.

Most financially illiterate people (tuko wengi mimi pia) kama hawa villagers chini make the mistake of bragging/regretting saying ningenunua/nilinunua Bitcoin at USD 300 (sijui mwaka gani) sasa ni USD 30,000. It is frankly irrelevant to your choice today.

Nikama kusema mkate or even shamba ilikuwa inauzwa 2 bob siku ya Moi years ago sasa ni 50 bob, so nitanunua mkate ikirudi 30 Bob (which will never happen). All you should care about is that umenunua mkate 50 bob umeuza anything above what you bought it for after deducting costs. Ununue Mkate ata 100bob kama ilikuwa inauza 4 bob jana kisha uuze 200 kesho…all you care about is your % return vs risk of your investment…return/risk is what matters sio kama bitcoin ulinunua 1Ksh ama $1M…what matters is your percentage gain vs your opportunity cost and portfolio risk.

The below listers…tutajionea live kijijini hence nikawaquote…we shall revisit…Honestly whoever is right is a learning lesson…YOLO…

Following…

Bitcoin trading is universal. But watch out for these schemes.