Warning:Kote Cargo rebrands to Air Cargo! Beware!

As per the email forwards i have ,which they got from the UK sellers i.e Ebay UK.They made the purchases 14 days ago .Ideally means the items were delivered to their UK address last week and will be landing tomorrow if the information i have is correct.I will update kijiji on how this diplomatic mission goes .Sitaki kupandisha sukari tena.

Unfortunately Edward and Co will only bow to the threat of legal action. The publicity has driven Kote Cargo underground but will never result in personal restitution. If you shipped your goods to the US warehouse, contact the Delaware Better Business Bureau (no cost) - company name Kote Fremar Cargo. If that fails, contact the Attorney General’s office (no cost). Last resort - file small claims lawsuit in the Wilmington Justice of Peace office. If found liable, Kote will pay for cost of goods lost + all legal fees. If in Kenya, a lawyer should be able to find at least one principal from the Registrar’s office, who can then be served. Issuing a demand note has been found to be equally effective.