Warning: KOTE CARGO

I can also say that Kote wamenizungusha ya kutosha its been over a month since my item got to the UK address. Tafadhalini if anyone has collected their items from UK in the last 6 or so weeks please confirm. Na kaa umezungushwa kaa mimi tafadhali sema.

Kwa hii yako kuna Shida .The last items I received from UK using KOTE was on 25 September and they had left UK on 14 September.Since then I haven’t received any other and that’s because I had advised them to hold on all my packages till they received all the 7 items .They did receive all the items by their last week deadline but from what I gather is that last week’s shipment is still stuck in UK .The so called Kenya KOTE team is dysfunctional and lacks basic communication skills.At least emails indicating delay would calm people down as they sort out their issues.

Worst customer service experience. Kote Cargo will unapologetically not deliver cargo. Use them at your own risk. More to come. Watch this space.

https://m.facebook.com/Kote-Cargo-Ship-from-USA-UK-China-Dubai-India-Turkey-to-Kenya-680125582192859/?ref=bookmarks

They need to be exposed for the 419 scam they are.

Saidia na ideas vile tunaweza contain this fellows.
In the meantime what are the alternatives ,UK to Kenya.

Try http://www.ukdukas.co.uk/

What happened?

These guys seems to be in deep s*** if their emails are anything to go by.

Since they delete all negative comments from their facebook page, we are better served by highlighting their shortcomings on social media that Kote Cargo does not control.

These guys are not able to deliver my shit after landing to their UK office. Sasa wanataka ku refund na tena hawana pesa ati sijui I will be paid in two installments na sijui ni lini. meffi kabisa. by Wednesday if they won’t have paid hatutachekeshana.

We are in trouble my friend.I also have some packages stuck with them from UK. Anyway i think instead of a refund i will give them some links to buy replacement items .Hata wakinirefund i still wont be able to get the items locally.

when did you talk to them last? I wanna try a different agent, similarly there is some specific item I can only get from UK. for the rest I will be using US and savostore, very efficient.

Today

I emailed them and got reply on the way forward.

Wanaume, poleni. There’s nothing as bad as buying something that gets stuck.
Poleni sana.

Most of my purchases are auction based on eBay.co.uk .The KOTE alternatives ni the likes of UKdukas but they want to bid on my behalf ,the problem is they won’t give it the effort like I do.Most probably I would end up paying more than I should.

Lesson learnt: cheap is expensive. Poleni sana.

The guys must have had a major misunderstanding with the person who handles their items pale UK since KOTE have even changed their UK address.

so many reasons to use Kote but price ain’t one. read my comments and Philip’s.

I am not surprised, Edward and Co. are all fuckas: changing addresses, phones numbers and now UK Office - Their one and only ‘reliable’ shipping route.

Buyer Beware they are nothing but FRAUDS!!!