Was Trump doing it just for Approval rating

Me thinks Trump met real men at the G20 who showed him what real balls look like.

It’s easier than that. Having bullied everybody, the guy has no friends, confidants or allies except those whose only objective is to exploit his ignorance: Putin, Middle East Sheikhs, Netanyahu and assorted despots. Theresa May is on her way out, and she was the only one who would have given him a teeny bit of her scarce warmth. Boris Johnson must first get confirmed.

Who can love a sulking bully?

I think Trump has a good side to him. Foreign policy yake ni :meffi::meffi:lakini his position on social issues in US is good. For example liberals want to remove God from everything which is not good.

Reinventing the wheel when you do not have to, doesn’t make sense does it? Their hand has been forced.

what’s wrong with that? why you want God in bad things?

My bad. There should have been a comma after the word “everything” :cool:

:slight_smile:

Pressure ni mingi

The key word here is REPORTEDLY!!

Even before I watch the video, the owner uses the word REPORTEDLY. :D:D

Sio ati ameona hio O.S. na macho ama ati amecheza cheza nayo , hapana ni RUMOUR tu. HEAR SAY.

Halafu ati 60% faster… come on now. Hio ni sweetener on top of rumour.

do you feel bad that uncle trump is a flip flop?

ART OF THE DEAL. Read it.

God should be removed from everything. It’s time

If Huawei can avoid Google’s biggest pitfall, which is bloat-ware and emphasis on personal data harvesting, it could have a faster OS. Cant wait!!

Hopefully that is what they will do, Drumpf is waking up to the unpleasant reality that the bus has already left the station and it is not coming back for those it left behind