Wash wash...tumechoka na siasa

Spank!

suuuuuck! save her from breast Cancer.

nasikia huko barracks Johny walker black label ni 600, si uniibie kama mbili hivi

??

Hio uliza pamba

Saf sana

[ATTACH=full]141154[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]141155[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]141156[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]141157[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]141158[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]141159[/ATTACH] Mizigo

[ATTACH=full]141166[/ATTACH]

Pamba si KDF

heeee @culture hzi vitu ziko powa

Mwendabai una mchezo. I thought ulisema subaru inavuta slay queens kama fly trap. Hii ndio nini jamani.

kumbe unakuwanga mse wa jegi…chini ya maji

What has gotten into you? Even if i was doesnt this go against the regulation of this kijiji? Ama you’re above the law of kijiji? My comment here was deleted when i alleged that i knew a particular talker. No wonder they call you Idi Admin. Wacha umeffi

But kama umeniita Omusocha wacha niringe

stop being paranoid like a rained on bitch
when registering hakuna mahali people write their occupations. You always talk about KDF like you are a member that’s why everyone will assume you are part of the forces. same way @pamba talks about cop stuff. Hizo Kahawa barracks ni jokes and if ni true uko based huko then ni purely coincidental. Mimi sikujui and got no interest in knowing who the fuck you are. If you can’t take a simple joke then your problem and not mine

Is it that time of the month? Are you rolling?

yep, unataka kuona used tampoons?

Yaani wamaanisha rumen, reticulum, omasum na abomasum? Lahaula!!

Watu wamecatch feelings hapa bana ni muanike hizo matiti @uwesmake alambe