Washika dau nisaidieni kwa mawaidha!

entitled hoe

As a bachelor, let me sit aside and keep advice for future marital issues

@Ice_Cube can you be able to retrieve hekaya yangu ya kimani, a cattle vaccination excercise and vodacom tanzania network?

My friend,life is too short for such You have to be a good parent but you don’t have to be a husband.

She could be depressed? Is she employed, does she have her own money? She could be feeling trapped not having the means and depending on you for everything. Do you make her feel valued or do you harass her with your status as the breadwinner? Find out what role you played in making her act like this. Do you make her feel like a sex object? Are you romantic or do you jump onto her like a bicycle? What did you buy her for Valentine’s Day? You need to commit yourself to helping her as your sister first, the rest later. I’m sure if asked, she could paint a very different picture of you. There’s always two sides in a story. If you married an angel, then obviously you played a role in making her who she is today. No woman wakes up one day and starts hating the father of her kids, never.

:D:D:D:D:D

Lemme have a look

Wtf?? :D:D What he bought for her on valentines day? Some people are inherently weak mentally like a very close relative of mine. She has suffered three mental breakdowns over nothing. And when I say nothing I do mean nothing. Frankly, having someone like that who is a ticking time bomb should be avoided at all costs. Mapenzi kando. You ulcerd might erupt like small volcanoes even before you are 30.

All the above are very plausible reasons on why she could be acting as she is, i wont discount that.True am not an angel and am open to audit and scrutiny but i have never seen her remorseful even for things she knows she has helped to exacerbate.This is a woman i loved despite the ugly side of her,when we were boyfriend/girlfriend she left me for her brother’s friend because i was jobless then and my finances were sub zero,i forgave her and accepted her back.She terminated a pregnancy despite my pleadings and begging but despite all these she would want me to shoulder all the blame even for her mistakes, if this in not emotional terrorism then i dont know what is.

@gashwin I am not getting any positive results. Ilikua huku ama klist? Imenishinda

You provide everything to a woman and she treats you like this! Jeeso. Kick her out like hell.

Lazima alikucheki ukilust over your brothers wife so any mention of her or her brood anagadhabika kabisa ati her daughter is better than yours and hers.

nafikiri ni huku but i am not 100 p c sure. it could have been the last days of klist.

He inflicted a mortal wound to her soul. Hapa ni intensive counseling na forgiveness itasaidia. A total reset. And what sort of a pastor would go around gossiping? Badilisha kanisa. There’s still hope!

Show her you have a second wife utaona vile hiyo coomer italetwa kwa kitanda na ipanuliwe bila wewe kutaka.

When you were dating her, you saw the red flags and chose to ignore. Mwiba wa kujidunga hauna pole.

Tru.very tru.

Umeoa kweli?

Maybe she is waiting for me to act,i once told her i will get another woman and she dared me to go right ahead and if i so felt bring her to the house.Huyu ni kichwa ngumu

So he should remain in a loveless Union because of the kids? Are you even married? That union is beyond salvage. He can still bring up the kid(s) without being married to the mother. A woman asking you to sever ties with your family is the devil.

he made mistakes but this is not the time for blames…