Washing machine

Sikuwa na vita na wewe, you did not have to respond sweetie. Na uwache vita na wanaume kila siku, siku moja utakuja taka kuolewa na ni sisi tu tutakuoa.

acha kunitag kwa vitu za ujinga. mwanaume mzima mwenye ndevu unapata raha gani unapofuata mwanamke kila mahali kiholela? you dont have anything meaningful to do with your time? lazima ufuate Miss Shosho kila mahali kama nzi?

Mod sijui nanai alikwambia mimi niko/huwa na vita. Think there is a lingua cultural clash in the way I respond sometimes. Most of them dudes ni beshte wangu tukitoka kwa hii forum. Although tuseme ukweli mwanaume stupid akinifuata fuata and I lose it ATAKIPATA.:mad:
Kama sasa nitakwambia apana don’t tell me not to respond ETC, tena blog is full of wanaume so they are all I have to chat to.
Hapo pa kuolewa…niliolewa zamo.:D:D:D:DNataka kuolewa tena.

Jaruo jeuri jinga

Innit? it would be best if he at least stuck to one handle. But noogle does pink and blue and if I was not tough kwa inbox…angeishi huko.

Shosh siwes kukukatia hata on gunpoint.infact i have a pic of you nilipewa plus a social handle. You look skinny and malnourished

That is oki, now that you got my attention for kendo all of 5 tiks…nilikwambia the other day bandika hizo pikcha zangu hapa. Can you bloody do it NOOOOOOOOOW? I am not your shosh and I am not on stupid medias for desperados.
You are an online stalker. Kushinda huku ukinitaja and mentioning those I am close too hata when they ignore you bado uanfinyilia! shaitani mutharafaine.

Please MWAGA HIZO MBISHAS inc the phone number now…Ngui enooooooo.:saitan: Quite a few decent folk have my piks now now now chap chap make it snappy…a washing machine thread should not be about me. Ngui we waiting the photos and we do not have all day and night. Giko gikiii…rehe mbisha.

why in god’s hell (yeye ndio ali invent hell) do you have 3 washing machine?

Since no mbishas for you to post hia and there are mbishas held by others…nitasema kwenda huko geko gikii. When you ge a mbisha of mine kuja nayo hapa.
So I block this handle again.

as a tech expert this post offends me… wacha niendelee ku squat

huyu anatumia akili kama insole ya kichwa

washing machin…Explicit…How?

Different sizes for different wash, kuna yenye inaweza ingia duvet, ingine hiwezi, etc and am a family man with a large family

[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]What? Why aren’t you happy for your wife? Now she’s got more free time, time to invest in something else. Do you want to be married to a happy woman or to a robot? When she’s gonna be happy, she’ll make you happy too. My husband bought a lot of appliances to make our life easier, not only mine. I don’t get it why she wouldn’t wash your clothes, she just got to put them in the washing machine and forget about them. Hard to do? I think the problem is not in the appliances but in your woman. The appliances are just an excuse. Even if my man would buy me all the commercial washing equipment from Ian Boer, I would still do the “woman jobs” around the house.

i think your handle should be pink, unless you are gay couple