Wasted talents

And education sponsors don’t operate like that. They usually pay for your school fees right there in ushago. You finish primary, they pay for highschool if they have the means. Then afterwards you are now a grown up and can choose to study abroad. Anachukua mtoto apeleke wapi na wewe sio yatima? And he would tell you to keep running as they figure out how to progress this budding runner. And anyway there are running scholarships after you finish highschool. If this story was true then that sounds like a paedophile.
And your father is illiterate but still running a business?
There’s no Kenyan father who is so illiterate not to know how athletics changes lives in kenya.

This sums up your shallow thinking…wont waste more time with you.

Now this reminds me of what they mean when they say, “there’s no place with so much talent as the graveyard!” Sadly, we’ll never get to know!

I understand. My questions are difficult and impossible to answer for one who has been busted. And if you are going to tell a lie put some effort into it. The story should not have blatant holes.

Or it would appear as if you are blaming your dad for your own refusal to pursue your athletic dreams aggressively. For a fact in situations like this even the headmaster and your sports teacher is involved wakuje waongeleshe mzee. If need be the village elders or even chief. His brothers who are your uncles. And finally the village pastor. Na anakataa kiaje? Kwani hapendi success?

I will always blame 844 for not supporting talents. I went to school to read books because exams are based on certain books that you read. No room for talents, 24/7 classroom. 844 Killed many talents

I regret never following up on my passion for mechanics. Was so much interested in mechanical engineering. Mpaka SAA hii kwa estate watu hufikiria mimi in mechanics coz I am an avid motor vehicle DIY. Hope to follow up on it nikikaribia retirement.

Engui akili ya mtu kama wewe ilienda wapi…juu mtu akizaliwa bila grey matter lazima kuna io brain ilienda …
E=MC
Ama babako @Abba anaweza jibu ii swali??

Burn that chi chi man to ashes

I love reading,till date it has been my passion. Had this ambition to Join UON for Mass comm and Print media either, Drama was my thing but due to corruption i was never given the lead roles, am good at role play mjanja sana, even my girl does not trust me once out of sight.
I work in a Hospital ,though am self confident i still know on the back of my head that it was never a calling, but we gotta make mulla,

I was and still a professional swimmer,

i was like you, still am alafu kufika majuu started hearing people say i have OCD wtf?! had to look it up