waswahili na mapenzi

If you are not ready to convert to Islam, achana na huyo manzi kabsa. You are wasting your time.

Was in the same scenario uko, but couldnt change my faith so we called it quits.

Within 1 year after parting, she was married to a muslim. Waarabu hawananga time ya kuharibu courting, by 25 dem huwa na watoto watatu

Usiwahi jaribu hii upuss na Muslims, utapelekwa mbio ingine hujawai ona.

yeah I kunyandu others but yeye sana ndo nataka

@amun ,niwache tafadhali na blackmails huko inbox,what’s you’re point of trolling me?

yeah she exactly told me that If I want her forever nipeleke Mahali hakuna haja ya kudate. bt how can I convert n am not even a believer

You missed the joke

You will be a disgrace to your parents if you dare convert. Just walk away while you still can.

sounds like its your first puthy…

not really. but my first muitheramu

all muitheramu are beutiful bt uko chini ni mtaro… learned it the hard way…

reasons being? ??

Lets start with what are your intentions? marriage, sex… ndio tujue advise yako

Admin merge hii thread na hiyo ya fingering… :D:D:D:D

Sasa unataka tukusaidie aje? Tukuombee kuma?

Fxd

Tutaendelea kusema inter- religious marriages/relationship are extremely hard na kumalizia tuseme mapenzi huisha, yakiisha hauwezi rudi kuwa Christian run and run away very fast

:D:D You are then in a better position to join her religion. Kama unampenda.
What do you believe in, anyway?

She seems to want to be with you but you have to convert if you really want her which is a decision you should consider very carefully considering the implications involved. If not just walk away

I thought ni virgins.

She’s dangling is carrot in front of you. Push the limits and see what happens. Before it gets too far and you are introduced to her fiancé like someone said above.