Watchmen to carry guns and arrest civilians as new regulation takes effect, mtaamka!

I don’t see any problem, many of these private security guards are actually more professional than regular cops in the way they treat people

Was this subjected to public participation?

Boss the danger is too clear for all to see

Na wale watchmen who show up to work drunk, ati changaa keeps baridi away… Ngori zaidi

G4s ndio wamekuwa wakisanya cash in transit ama?

I am surprised guys are for the idea.However professional they are,those guards were never trained for the new role they are about to assume

this is a bullsh*t idea … i don’t think Matiang’i should vie for any seat now , he is now going mad !

The only way you can make such a statement is if YOU are a watchman.

Everyone knows that your statement is false.

This is a plan we create Private Death Squads…Wewe unaunda Security firm…Unakua na private elite commandos,nkitaka mtu angolewe nakukujuia,anazimwa…Gun na munition untraceable:D:D:D:D([COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][SIZE=1]No records available[/SIZE])…Style ya CIA Covert Operations na MOSSAD ama ChVK Wagner Group:oops::oops::oops:…Kelele haitakua unless opponent ako pia na smart team yake…Expect wasitooo wanunue amour vehicles kama njugu sasa…Its business…Sasa nikijua mtu tunaeza Develop an ARMS Plant/factory,ni outunguu tuu kunukisha…Kuvunaa tuuu:cool::cool::cool: @Makonika unajua desihning of assault riffle,tujaribu biashara:):slight_smile:

I do not think it means every other guard will have a gun, only those guarding areas like churches, banks, shopping malls and schools. And probably those guarding govt officials residence. It is a good move that will improve security since police will have yime to go after criminals not being used as guards.

Even the recce elite squad is composed of only 15 crews, ever wondered why they can’t increase that no?

Interrogate your statement well sir, what creteria will the government use to arm those security guards bearing in mind some have been removed from the force due to disciplinary actions?