Water Bill Issue

I know…it only rose by ksh.17 or am I wrong?

Yes ni mimi…cheap is relative my friend…It’s a trend i am trying to avoid, hii story ya kupandisha bei na mia mbili bila reason

just insist on a meeting ama delay your house rent ili aje kwako muongee

I didn’t pay last months water bill. Lakini rent nitalipa tu.

kwa hivyo hii mia tano ni ya miezi miwili?

No ni ya january. After asking what happened this month it came down to 380 but throughout last year it was averaging 280. Mind you my monthly consumption does not exceed 6 units max…I might pay if its a one off thing, but my worry is that this fluctuations might become a trend

Is there a schedule showing how much is supposed to be paid by consumption? Like where I am, 0-5 units is 200bob, 6-10 units 250bob, etc.

That’s the info I asked for jana. Akaniambia kama naweza hama nikitaka

Ok, do you have a separate meter that shows what you consumed, ama ni communal where the bill is shared? Coz if it’s shared, someone could be doing you.

Everybody has their own water meter

Then you just read the meter and apply the rate. What is complicating the issue? You may be accusing your lord falsely.

I have used five units this month. What do you think my bill should be?

200 bob

inclusive of electricity and miscellaneous stuff ide accept 250

1 Like

Plus 50bob meter rent.

haiya and I pay 200 bob per unit of water

Really??? 200bob should cover water consumed between 0 - 10 units. Unagongwa bro

BTW, is it NRB water or a private borehole? I source mine from a private borehole, but even I thought was too high cz there is a place I used to pay 120 per unit, its still too high

ata mimi home nalipanga 200 per unit

Ni Nairobi water

1 Like