Watoto ni baraka?

@Luther12 come and contribute here

In my humble opinion don’t terminte life. There are very many situations where people live with conditions (I deliberately choose not to call it disability because it is not). It is very difficult but so is all of life. You are living your life Let the child live theirs.

Thats the guy. Nakaa South B I always see him nikienda Naivas ya Hazina na we go to the same church.

Easy to say. You never choose your parents or situations. That could be you a number of years ago my fren.

I honestly don’t know what i would do.

Hehehehe yani I go to the same church with a talker

the paradox of life.

Hii kiyiyi ni ndogo

Life is not yours to give or take away.

Honestly, terminating the pg is the best option. Why bring forth a kid who will spend the rest of his life suffering? God’s plan is not for pple to suffer but to enjoy life.

On second thought, is it possible to hold prayers that can reverse the condition before the kid is born?

heartless homosexual

Its a Philosophy matter, one side is if they have a the kid (same with Zika Virus pregnant mothers) the Kid will have a miserable life … would in one way have the parents contributed to his or her suffering?
By choosing to terminate the pregnancy are they saving the child a potentially miserable and humiliating life?

The kid will have a tough life, and by choosing to have it they are in many ways directly responsible for all the suffering the kid will endure

Some will say all life is sacred but also remember dignity is also important in life why bring a life on earth just for it to have misery?

NV meffi, apana tag mimi ovyo.

Quite foolish. If your brain dead parents thought that where would you be?

If you were that kid what would you choose?

Do you think you would lose anything if you were not born? The bible says the dead are better than the living. But better than those are the ones who were never born.

Figure that out.

To appease both laws, natural and man-made, the lady should carry the pregnancy to term, deliver the kid and then put him or her in a home for people with learning disabilities. The parents can always be visiting their child to monitor progress and maybe one day come to terms with the fact, and choose to live with the kid under the same roof. Either way, 40 years down the line the parents will be old and frail and won’t be in a position to care for the disabled kid, now an incapacitated adult. They will be in a nursing home at one point or another.
At this point they should pray those scans are wrong.

Booties if your parents agreed to abort you since you are a Person with albinism, it would have saved us, this debate.

What these guys are doing is quite impressive.
But what happens when they exit the scene?
Try to imagine people taking advantage of their kids who will have no capacity to take care of themselves…
Even relatives grabbing their inheritance!

I will leave you with one final th

But why assume everything will end up going south ?