Watoto wa siku hizi

It would be worse with Raila in the presidency. Much worse

Kazi kwa vijana aliiba …but mollasses plant alinunua at a low price due to connections , maize scandal ni ruto alikiba pesa…

but you would rather vote for people who are in 100 corruption scandals worth 2 trillion instead of a guy who was mentioned in a scandal by the his enemies during a campaign … hahaha , you are this ignorant

they should all be in prison but in the 2017 elections , we shld have voted for EKURU AUKOT …

[ATTACH=full]249702[/ATTACH]

Am not a raila supporter but anything is better than the uhuruto regime. But its good that you keep telling yourself that as it helps you sleep well at night.

You’re not going to guilt me into supporting Raila. He is both corrupt and violent.

I don’t believe that anything is better than Uhuruto. Kenyans wouldn’t have re-elected Uhuruto if that was the case

[ATTACH=full]249703[/ATTACH]

Mimi hata uhuruto waniibie bibi I will never vote for raira, never ever.

:D:D:D

like i said , i am a kikuyu and i know why you voted for uhuru …i also completely understand why you hate raira … period !
Come 2022 , i know why you will vote for ruto … it’s a free country !

I wish to tell you that it is nothing to do with tribe. If Ruto and Raila stand for 2022 elections I will choose Ruto. I just don’t need Raila to be President.

You are the only kikuyu i know that is not part of the uhuruto bandwagon. What a breathe of fresh air. Stop enganging huyo jamaa kwa sababu hatawaishikanisha namba.

if raila wanted to steal , he would be on top of the african forbes list

He is not the best leader but every bad thing we know of raira has come from other politicians during elections… when people stop believing in propaganda , kenya will move forward …

Watu hawajui that in 2017 most people ( especially women ) were swayed to vote for uhuru by cambridge analytica’s propaganda ,
jubilee politicians were asked to wear college jackets za watoto and waitane vijana during campains to win over the youth ,
alafu uhuru’s speeches were written for him …

… acha propaganda…

…come 2022 ,
if ruto and raila vie , i’ll vote for raila…
if ruto and kibwana vie , i’ll vote for kibwana …
if ruto and sonko vie , afadhali sonko :smiley:

Catch my drift ?

It’s not propaganda. The CEO of Dominion Farms came and told us that Raila had been demanding millions of dollars from his business.
Safi kama pamba is not factual when it comes to Raila. It’s just something he says to excite his supporters

from kids to raila :smiley: - wacha turudishe discussion on course,

wanjuki and akinyi shook hands came together to conspire to cause harm to kivuva using chemicals benedi … something like bbi, akinyi was to do the poisoning but the plan failed when akinyi pulled out resulting in quarrels.

it was at that point that wanjiku revealed the plan to the prefect cherono and the rest is now history, or rather will be history.

lets just discuss the above kids issue instead of bringing in rao

Tsk tsk … and you believed him just like that. Did he share any evidence to corroborate his hekaya? Mujamaa hio jaba haikupeleki pole, iteme.

The facts are out there waiting for you

so uncle ruto huwa mnamuona na kiondo akiendea pesa treasury?wacha umeffi ngurunyu

Huko Central inakaa munamaliza grace na RWNB coz frankly hii chuki si ya kawaida.

It’s just the history of the man. He has done everything possible to prove that he is not worthy to be President.

I’m a Kikuyu and I’ve never been an uhuruto guy. Nyumbani karibu nipelekwe Kwa exorcist but now they come around and wanachukia UK sana.