Watu Mmenunua Kashamba or Any Such Property

Just do a search on the internet, there are several. I’m not supposed to market a lawfirm on this forum, its unethical.

Think of it as a referral.

https://www.hg.org/law-firms/property-law/kenya/nairobi.html

1 Like

weeee…creepy stories here. Thats why I stick to buying land za 150k huko ocha ndani. Ile unaenda kwa mwenyewe na unakunywa hadi chai. Hii ufala ya kununua plots in Town ilinishinda.

3 Likes

The seller just needs his money. Whether it comes from bank or NYS should be least of his concern. After Due diligence with the help of Surveyor, lawyer etc then you should Both seat down and with the help of YOUR lawyer draft a sale agreement. Hii story mingi ya 10% naona ukigongwa.
Iko county ngani nione kama naweza saidia wewe?

Hapa Nairobi, hii sub county ya wakanyama

1 Like

Usually the 10% should be deposited in an escrow account held jointly by the seller’s and the buyer’s lawyers, this is mostly if the amounts involved are substantial.

This makes it easy for you to get your money back, in case the search process proofs otherwise, there is also a document issued by the land’s registry called a green card that proofs that the title deed is authentic, my take is what you need is a good lawyer to take you through the process.

2 Likes

Kiambu county?

Dagoretti

1 Like

Swafi. nilidhani ni kiambu.

Dude I have bought in Kiambu but you need a good Lawyer on the ground. Thankfully my Bro is one although he is not my Lawyer but advised me all along…

Tell

Tell us how you went about si kuambia kijiji how you got several of them.

Later mpira ikiisha.

Smart move. I buy used cars and I also pull that move when doing my due diligence. It has saved me a couple of times from getting into a sticky situation.

Sometimes you are shown a good piece of land only to be given title deed of a different land not worth your money. This happens when you do not confirm the titled number and that shown on the map. Another case is you are given a fake title deed after buying. So make sure you use your own lawyer, a serious one and your own surveyor. Don’t take any shortcut let your lawyer guide you. Know your responsibility as a buyer and the those of the seller.
Before you pay anything make sure your lawyer has the original title deed, the map and a consent. And you have inspected the property and you are satisfied.