Watu ni wabaya aki

Hizi ninja mbili ziko na chemistry walai, lazima zitajane kila time, ni kama ile njaruo na brownskin

Nahau nima. Mundu mugi atumaga waiter. Tukoria nuwatumana? tukerwo ni metha iria iharia. One this happened to us. To get to the ladies you had to pass by a certain table that had chafuad ours. On my way back one of the guys followed me and said someone wants to say hello to you. So nikaenda…nikakaribishwa kwa hiyo meza, nikakaa chini, they introduced themselves. Sitting opoosite this table was another couple that was staring intently and I was wondering why…the man looked familiar.

FF tumechapa story nikaona my Sis looking for me. She almost ran to that table and summoned me with a worried look on her face. She lectured me telling me that is a famous TV personality and if I want to be read in the tabloids niendelee kuka hapo. Woooi how was I supposed to know??? kikikiki
Anyway I digressed…

Hahahhah you stayed your welcome

:D:D:D:D I was enjoying the banter, they were cool and edgy.

Sistako alikuchomea hapo,siku moja muulize kwa nini.It was not about the publicity it comes with

She told me why ni vile sitaki ku-drop jina yake. Then remember I mentioned a couple that was staring at us shamelessly? Sis told me that guy is our family friend’s son and so had prolly recognised me and was waiting to see what would happen.
[SIZE=1]Hiyo link ilienda tuu hivo…:D[/SIZE]