Watu wa Batis

Najua mtu anatafuta VCT saahii juu ya hii stori

Ni over one year since nikulane huko and I used a CD. I got tested last month so mimi niko safe mblo.

so mnaeda vct Ndio mrudi mumagane eh hiyo c ni process ama hako na self testing kit on standby

…si mnapanga tu mpatane daytime…though I dont fuck malayas, that lady keeps on bringing vct stories…

Remember wako biashara so they need as many client as possible so lazima a show unaeza mtrust by bringing up the vct visit and once a guy hears that the lanye is willing to go test anaona hako safe unaeda unakamua shot bila worry

…kuna beshte yangu alikua anamkula na walikua wanavisit vct kila time…jamaa was naive alikua anafikiria CD inaweza burst…but alioa Dec akaachana.
na maneno ya Batis…but most lanyes dont fear vct coz most test after every 3 months.

yeah most of them test hata sj they do that to keep more clients actually the management of sj sponsors most of the tests but pia Kuna wenye wako na kirusi pia hapo ndani though ukiwa poa na mawaiter watakushow Ni Wangani wazuri na wale wagonjwa

:D:D:D:D:D Poko samplers anonymous.

@WuTang hujawahi kula poko in your life?? I thought it was a stage kwa life cycle ya mwanaume kabla aitwe “all men are dogs”. I had my fair share back in the day.

I have.

Then own it and stop acting holier than thou

It’s a joke man, I am not judging.

Guys, this.has.to.stop.
For many reasons not worth going into here (or anywhere populated by adults for that matter).

Well, I haven’t and know a few men who haven’t so please disabuse yourself of that assumption that one must - it is not a requisite for a man to be one.
Some things are a choice one makes - and they get to live with the consequences thereof be they good or bad.

kama anameza ARVs then her clients wako safe.

iko opposite Altonas hapo. Hio ni academy ya SJ.

Confirmed: Melissa ana haga moja ajab na ni dame roho safi sana.

kwa ivo mshasalimiana na huyu brathe :smiley:

Wewe ukimjua utaomba akugawie bado? o_O The truth is most guys would rather take bishop to war bila kujua. Utajulia mbele

Competition brathe. Never ask a lady about another lady. She will obviously say all the dirty things abt her. And they do 100% of the time.