watu wa dry fry na kuingia karura

The beauty of having a child in their late teens or early twennies is that mwili inarudi form seven months later. Anaeza kuwa anaachia mamake alee yeye akiendelea na college/slaying/hepi. Hata bila mtoto, chances are anatafuna P2 kama njugu ama ashafanya at least two abortions. Ni kubaya.

I pay school fees and pay insurance. Mama anakaa naye, analisha na kununua nguo. Of course the value of both should be equal.

I totally agree with you, Omhangla and DMungai…these 2 dudes said they also allocate time to see their kids. I hope you do too.
Modern day parenting, no toxic situation for the innocent kids.

Ok. Fair challenge.

1. This is what the constitution says about responsibilities relating to children:
    [ATTACH=full]351629[/ATTACH]
  2. This is what the children’s act says in section 25
    [ATTACH=full]351630[/ATTACH]
    Meaning of “parental responsibility” according to the children act
    [ATTACH=full]351631[/ATTACH]
    It is worth noting that the Children act is an old law enacted before the new constitution, therefore there is an inconsistency between the constitution and the law. An argument in court can be made to the effect that the children act is inconsistent with the constitution on the aspect that the father acquires more responsibility than the mother. Magistrates make mistakes in making rulings based on the act and ignoring constitutional provisions.

Hon. Kaluma’s amendment aims to align the two.

Thenkiu. I think if we all took pre-caution we would minimise child maintenance cases. Men should lead the pack by keeping it corked if you don’t want children. And also seeing that you cannot tell if a woman is using protection or if she is safe. It her word against yours. So why go raw?

Raw sex is sweet.

At a very high cost bruh which you guys don’t want to pay. The creation of another hapless human bieng. Need I say more.