Watu wa Kinoo...

paipu green leafy suburbs hatuna mashida kama hizi

Wasapere mnaaibisha sirikali. Noogle ici. Wacheni ujinga! These niggas lazima wakue wanapeleka za macho kwa local cops.

My friend was robbed at gunpoint jana in Uthiru. Juu he had a laptop bag. Luckily laptop haikuwa ndani

I concur 100%. This kids huwa na machungu wakiona how the new landlords have transformed their once idle land into real estate. Wazazi nao ni kuweka pesa kwa bank na kuzitafuna Kama njugu karanga. Explanation: nilikwambia usome ukakataa so enda ukatafute pesa yako ama ukaibe. So they opt for the easier choice with full blessings from their old folks. These now are the results.

Hao wezi wanafaa wauliwe wote!

Huko sigwes jaribu kustay. Heri Ungwaro mara mia

true kabisaa.
halafu they have no mercy to the tenants ambao wanaitwa ‘wa kukam’

We are hoping Baba Yao will help.

With what? He doesn’t control the police.

Former OCS kabete currently OCS mulolongo police station.

Stephen lelei

Where did he go

Used yo stay hizo areas za uthiru, duboini and gishagi. Everynight i used to hear gunshots, you would think you are in southsudan. Those are places where you will get killed so easily does not matter how discplined you are, and all those houses are managed by women

At least form grassroot committees that will help us get informed. Things are not looking guud as we are now living side by side with other Kenyans who are our tenants ama home owners kwa hizo apartments. The locals are blaming ‘foreigners’ for the high crime rate forgetting that crime was quite high in some areas even before these new high rise buildings zikuwe hai. It won’t be long before Kiambu explodes into some political warzone, I really hope/pray not. Like now Muchatha locals are spreading the propaganda that the purported serial killer on the loose is a Luhya who has mastered the art of stabbing twice. Once in the belly and in the heart na ati he is not stealing anything. I do not want to help spread this message sababu sina evidence so I leave it at that.
Just that we hope Baba Yao will rise up to a huge challenge.