Watu wa mahewa, saidieni priss.

apana. juja boys. the only boys hall where in case of a fire, more girls than boys would stream out :smiley:

:D:D:D:D:D:D Sounds like Hall 11 in Main. Took me a while to realize it wasn’t a ladies’ hostel.

hio jec na kenwood apo umeweza. ukitaka power supply tafuta kwa mafundi ya camera ivi kuna video camera hukuwa na adapter za 12v output very reliable.
uliza @Luther12 mambo ya watts na ohms. balance your music it dosent have to be loud bt equalized na hio jec itafanya hio job.

Equilizer ni muhimu,back in main campo used Pioneer head with jec ile ya 300 w na subwoofer 12 inch…iyo hewa ilikuwa tamu

balancing on the amp only is like stopping a leaking dyke with a fist. at some point you are gonna need help :smiley:

Was my humble abode for 2years.:D:D:D Watu walikuwa wameoa.

kwani ni mimi tu nilisomea Gaitheri Polytechnic hii kijiji:D:D:D:(:frowning:

Laniki Fujo lote hilo lanini kwa Keja Jameni? Kwani tuko 1992?

Kumbe! :D:D:D:D

Inaweza kuwa hall 13

[ATTACH=full]100831[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]100832[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]100833[/ATTACH] Hata mimi nina izi vitu kwa nyumba and can’t fix them in my car. Zilikua za mat ya beshte, thinking of taking them to my ocha and use a normal car battery to operate. But that idea ya converter looks ok. Who knows the price

Its a complete sound system with eight small speakers, two subwoofers and a woofer to boot

[ATTACH=full]100835[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]100836[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]100837[/ATTACH] A quick search on OLX has resulted in the above, let me give him a call

thats a goldmine bro the dust though

They got the dust from the mat, then zimekaa in my store for the past two years. Was thinking of something to wipe them with, is methylated spirit ok?

No. One mistake na iingie ndani will be a costly one. Heri dry cleaning liquid. Or just use a blower.

Is that where poko alitoka mbio na doh zako na wewe nyuma umemfuata ukiwa uchi wa mnyama ndagĂŽtarĂŽ Karanu? Kiuliso tu

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Those days I lived in Hall 1 (first year). The drama, as I was to learn later, emerged from Hall 10.

And just to ask; these new powered subwoofers mostly for cars, ni poa? Any one with experience using them?

The so-called ‘underseat powered subwoofers’ (often with a remote control)? Zile nimeona, mostly za Pioneer, ziko sawa.