Watu wa red peels aka alfa mails iko swali

Whose the beach? Me or you, who must live in a gym and read 500 rules to get a woman to even like you? Lemme tell you for free nobody is going to fund your stupid ideas bcz anyone with half a brain can see thru you. You are full of shit. You know you are a loser and that’s why you can’t stand any opposition because you know underneath all the machismo is a worthless piece of shit. Stay away from my posts if your small brain can’t answer what I am asking logically. You should be at the gym before whoever is stupid enough to be with you leaves you for another airhead Johny Bravo. The only beta I see is you. That’s why you need a stupid prop called red peel to be a man. You are not fooling anybody beta cuck. We see thru all the alfa mails bs everyones trying to domesticate you yet you need the gym to call urself a man. Go ask them potbelly men what they have that draws women to them. Wait! It’s money broke ass. Fyata mdomo na urudi kwa gym kijana.

Aki nitusi huoni yeye ananyesha? Hii ni ngombe and I have its rope. After this Hana come back

[ATTACH=full]242345[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]242346[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]242347[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]242348[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]242349[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]242350[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]242351[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]242352[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]242353[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]242354[/ATTACH]

Yes, I know. The same Bible also says in Duetronomy 23:2: “a bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord”. (Bastard = children born out of wedlock).

In other words, it’s also a sin being a single mother.

https://www.bikozulu.co.ke/and-now-a-few-lessons/?fbclid=IwAR0p5kNLq9479ufsBHwuoqy54CxQoDxeHlLLVZbE_aeE6S-cNdCkUqci7gE

Wow! Compare this with modern marriage where people court for years on end, marry in humongous weddings then divorce after 3 years. There is a wedding I went to of a classmate they broke up at their honeymoon and the lady went back to the exes house immediately and this is where she’s been since. Maybe we are too fickle and the long suffering we saw in our parents scares the hell out of us. To them it’s like they had no choice but to hanker down and make it work. In the hood I grew up in, there was only one divorcee and it’s only bcz the husband was so violent he was surely going to kill the wife. I also remember a woman who was terribly alcoholic, she stopped working and just sat home and drank but the husband just soldiered on. Nowadays people have choices, anything small they don’t like and they’re outta. No more selflessness, no more kuvumilia, the new marriage is Co parenting.Great read. For better and worse for real. These guys really meant those vows. God bless them.

redpill na alpha males and marriage in one sentence :D:D maliza research kwanza alafu utapata majibu. its not a cult but a movement.

:D:D touchè.

But it is a cult, yall just in denial.