Watu wa Rongai

How about the steep incline just after exiting Kiserian going towards Rongai? Was driving an old model wingroad on that road some time back with a faulty automatic gearbox it almost stalled on that incline.

To make it worse, it’s so thin. That entire road to Bomas is long overdue for a dual carriageway

By the way that road is quite narrow. One has to constantly swerve off it when meeting an oncoming car

That’s nothing compared to Chairman/lady. Drive to Magadi Town sometime soon, you be the judge.
On another note : The number of people with maad sick SUVs(v8s, marange, hilux, land cruisers, Ford, rx etcetc) past Kiserian towards Magadi & Kajiado is shocking.

Looks like brake failure plus heavy load on a steep incline.
Instead of the driver crushing into the cars behind him( imagine being the driver behind that sexy SANY rolling back and crushing/even falling on top of your car)

So the Pro “alilalisha” hiyo gari. Gave the whole truck a “soft- landing”. If not, Leo kungekuwa na maiti kwa hiyo njia.

Brake failures are very common to trucks. Do not tailgate, CUT-IN infront or ‘brakecheck’ a truck. That’s if you value your life

KeNHA surprised many including myself when they said that Isinya-Kiserian-Rongai-Bomas dual road will be awarded 2019 but its end isn’t Bomas. It will continue with Langata road-Dagoretti road-Kikuyu road up to where it connects with Southern bypass a few kilometers from Kikuyu Town. Just look at google maps just how well it will connect those areas.

I’m surprised it didn’t roll back on anyone. Ile kimbelembele ya rongai drivers, wacha tu. Someone will even overtake on that steep hill, daring not knowing what could be coming from opposite above.

Ona hii iko na knock-knees
[ATTACH=full]191761[/ATTACH]

Hapo kina Waititi tunasema hiyo iko sawa sana… Hata inaweza enda squad zingine kumi.

Titles haziongezi inches to your Dick

Personally ile road iko just past KEPHIS Ololua-Karen kwa bridge ndio mimi huona ikiwa quite steep. Kuna time a probox hit the car i was in and we had to swerve to that car wash.

I sometimes think that stalling should be fined. Not a lot, because sometime it’s accidental, but just enough to make one always think about doing prompt service.

Although it may just devolve into another avenue for bribery.

Na kuna wakati ilikuwa na ruts wazimu, unajaribu kubalance gari ikae hapo juu usigware tumbo na mafala wateremka downhill wanakuja mbio sana

Akowapi @Luther12

Hii gari inakaa kama ya kina Waititi. Even has a till number. Hizo stickers pia ni kidogo sana. Is there a place in Kenya without free-flowing sewerage?