Watu wa Tours and Travel... I think I might be on to something!.....

Very impressive.
Exactly the kind of thing I have in mind although I have to say, this looks awesome but expensive.
If I’m not wrong it looks like it’s targeted towards the upper crust jungus.

If only a real Kenyan would steal the concept and offer a more financially attractive package ndiyo tuweze ku- promote local tourism.

To be honest you’re a bit late on this issue. It should have been done slowly as the kids were growing . I bet you’ve come to Kenya so many times over the years but it just hit you now that your kids have become ignorant, the white kinda ignorant.
Nevertheless all isn’t lost , make sure they visit Kenya several times over the coming years.
Stop looking for a travel package, that’s just throwing your responsibilities onto the tour company .
Make sure you accompany them and take them around what you know , visit relatives and all . Bring them for at least a month if possible and live with people not in hotels and all .
Hapa ndio wazungu hutushinda. They come and book a tour of the ghetto and live in the ghetto, you know mathare, kibera kind of ghetto. Our fellow Kenyans and Africans when we come back home we want to stay away from our people as far as possible. We call our locals sumbua… I would recommend octopizos tour company but the ghetto is gonna be too tough for you youngies.

@Ka-Buda it’s you who gives out the etinary or schedule of where you would like to be taken to. That’s none of the tour driver’s business. All you have to do is hire the tour van, at a reasonable cost, some distances need you to cater for the fuel. Contact me and I will give you a reasonable cost.

Wacha wao huku for the entire holidays washike adabu