Watu wameanza kuingia mashinani in fear of election violence

@Demakuvu the hiv dog lives at kibera slums has nowhere to go apart from retreating in his house (home is the best).
[ATTACH=full]455330[/ATTACH]the only expensive item is his hiv/aids portrait[ATTACH=full]455332[/ATTACH]
After working hard all the day toiling to get money for special diet at nearby kibandaski @Demakuvu cools his balls at the nearby beautiful Nairobi river singing the famous luwere nyasaye akulinde hit
[ATTACH=full]455334[/ATTACH]
The question is mnataka the likes of @Demakuvu waede wapi?

Strategy ya Ruto is to blame his imminent loss on the Uhuru and State support for Raila.

Huyo mathee leo ako na hasira.Avoid her

Drill her kwa nyeni the way you normally do to bottom fags, afterwards send him to Nanyuki to meet Jura where they will embrace passionately. It’s a well known fact that they smell each other like he goats before engaging in rough faggotry while singing lewd circumcision songs.

Hata Mimi Niko ushago na all my birrions siwezi kufia anywhere outside my home cownty ya nyandarua

:D:D:D niandike kwa will tafasali kama ndugu

Mimi nikipata yeye hakuna kitu nabakishia @Jura I’ll make his as wide as hidii gukiiree

Area gani msee,nitakuwa huko pia

Look for Jura too so that you get your so much desired threesome train

He always come out as a weak guy to me,we don’t like weak guy.A man who praise or bows to another man is a no to me

Hiyo siku nitachoma tyre nione kutakua aje

stock ya pombe na PS5 yangu niko tu safe ku binge as President Raila Baba enters state house . bibi na watoto bora chakula iko huku gated community .

wa Nandi watasumbua for some few days after Rutos loss watulie . all major cities zitakuwa calm, biashara iendelee since wanandi wako tu Uasin Gishu , maybe wachome Eldoret :D:D:D:D

looting gene carriers @Kalenjin101 @sani @Berlin Oxford @mlipuayote mutalia hapo burnt forest mutulie but wanandi kiti mutaona next 2057

Check US advisory ujue ni wapi kutakua na violence.

wewe huna akili hata kidogo. Ati atapewa? It’s Kenyans who will elect their president. Hii mentality yako ndo hufanya nyinyi muandamane mkisema kimeibiwo. @ChifuMbitika How do you reason with pea-brained bonobo like this one?

Next week haiko mbali Mr. Einstein…:smiley:

Hawa tunawaachia Mungu coz next week watashikwa na depression mbaya Sana

Liwe liwalo

Exactly sir