Watu wanaumia haki.

Ghasia toa ujinga hapa,mtoto wa malaya wewe.Sura kama.punani ya mamako

Akili ya ku-crush ballast iko lakini kuweka miguu pamoja onge? Apambane na hali yake. Mi huskia you can request the doctor to tie your tubes after a specific number of kids. Hawa ndio bingwa scrotum alisema wakifa wanazikwa in Y-shaped coffin.

Clap for yourself. Did that make up feel clever ?

Way to go @Randy .Naona umekuwa good boy nowadays

Quite true. A lot of ignorance exists in our society.

Atleast i made you cry.Meffi wewe

Meffi thoughts from a brainless talker.Can yoi stop contributing already unatuambukiza ujinga

We should pitty the children, it was not their mistake to be born and be brought up in such poverty,

Wewe bado ni kipii.Unanyemelea hao machokoch huko town

I doubt that’s with all that syphillis in your brain you can get infected with anything else.

Continue revealing your deviant behaviors to the talkers …didn’t know you are such an animal .

Talkers wananijua.Nimekwambia uko na akili ndogo sana wewe.
Wenye walikuzaa wangepimwa kwanza IQ mbili za 10 what did they expect to bringforth

Less fortunate need to be really educated about birth control.

Ungeanzisha thread ingine utukanane huko. We are talking about those innocent kids who are suffering, coz of someone who refused to abstain or use a condom

If I correctly remember one was a cardiologist and the other was a Pediatrician so their IQ can be divided among all your clan and some would still remain in the bank.

Sawa hiyo ghasia nita deal nayo wakati mwingine pole pole

Kwani huyu @Swahilijoe alikufanyia nini,?

Sorry guys for the diversion but how can we help that lady? Someone with contacts in the media and we can do something to help particularly the kids in the secondary school ? We can help with school fees or even help build her a small decent house @ Randy

Some people like acting tough when hiding behind a screen and spew all sort of nonsense .

Ata simjui,ni kukosea mimi heshima,wacha ni flex muscle nirudi,nitahakikisha amepotea,nimemuona leo.Nadhani ni mtu anajificha behind a new handle