Watu wangu wa online writing

Level gani? Ya huyu msee naona alitoa $600 in the last payment. By 18th najua hatakosa $700. Na anajiandikia. Hardworking guy.

College A, kufikisha $250 ni kazi. Inabidi nichukue urgent orders na Quality Assurance will be on my neck.

Iko na editor?? Hao najua ni kama mentors tu wanakamuana huko kwa graduated accounts. Unless vitu zilibadilika.

Niko na editor. Hata hapati kitu, I mostly take technical jobs.

Its been a while since niandike (two years) but wakati nilikuwa naandika, the first thing ni kujua orders zote za kubid sio poa. One trick is to only take orders, not bid. Second invest net fast juu pale haraka yako ndio bahati yako. Lastly kuwa na laptop touch-screen usiangamizwe na owner-writer.

[ATTACH=full]264919[/ATTACH]

Saa hii ni kubaya. The flow of orders has tremendously reduced. Hata pale Academia Research (Facebook), writers wanacomplain.
As I was saying, mentors wanapita na zile orders mzuri, sisi wanaturushia mifupa.

Ningekuwa wewe ningeuza hiyo college. Ninunue mentor mbili. Nilime nazo January zigraduate zikiwa University. Nizikule ni-replace na mentor zingine mbili. Rinse and repeat. Najua msee hufanya hivyo na ako sawa. Clean biz. Mentor ni 65k na Uvo Uni ni 170k. Every 3-4 months akiziuza anazireplace anaprofit 210k bila kuhesabu zile pesa amekuwa akiwithdraw za kuwrite. That’s over 600k a year extra money.

Current state of the For-profit College Market
The For-profit college market in the United States has grown tremendously over the recent few years. Major players include the DeVry University, University of North Florida, University of Phoenix, Ashford University, and Kaplan University. It is critical to note that the For-profit college market of the United States is highly dynamic. In recent years, various For-profit higher learning institutions such as the Westech College and the ITT Technical Institute have faced tough times which eventually culminated to their sudden shutdown (Peltz, 2017). Lately, For-profit colleges have faced tough criticisms especially with regards to their outcomes. Research studies also point to the fact that the For-profit college market has significantly contributed to the staggering student loan (Simon, 2018). From a generalist perspective, it is logical to say that the For-profit college market is facing a serious crisis (Latimes, 2016). Given that in recent times, some of the industry’s biggest players have experienced a rapid decline in terms of enrollment rates, perhaps it is about time to speculate that the For-profit college industry is on its deathbed.
Nature of the Decline in Enrollment in For Profit-colleges
The recent decline in terms of enrollment in For-profit colleges is only temporary. In fact, several trickle down factors have significantly contributed to the rapid decline in enrollment. Government sanctions have significantly contributed to the rapid decline of enrollment in For-profit colleges. The For-profit college industry has existed for quite a number of years. Just like any other market, instability is bound to show up. It is wrong to make the assumption those education-thirst students who understand very little about the education sector will fail to consider For-profit colleges. Eventually, the market will re attain its stability and grow steadily back to its former position. To remain profitable, For-profit colleges have to be strategic in terms of their business models. Readjusting an enterprise’s business model is usually the perfect response in dealing with an unsteady market (Pearce & Robinson, 2015). Therefore, the current market decline is just but a temporary one.
Apollo Group Inc. Case Study
The Apollo Group Inc. operates with the sole objective of providing accessible and quality higher education across the globe. It is particularly important to note that in line with the organization’s vision, strategic projections identified online education as a key driver of growth. It is worth mentioning that the organization’s financial statements prove that online education is sustainable (Pearce & Robinson, 2015). Currently, the internet has significantly expanded the education industry. The online sphere offers players like the University of Phoenix an unlimited audience to create a wide array of educational products. With a clear vision and strategy, online education is sustainable especially in this day and age of agile technology. The speculations about online education have proved to be sustainable. With adequate research, organizations can leverage on the unlimited potential of the internet in offering a wide market for their educational products.
Recommended Strategy that all struggling For-profit colleges should adopt.
In order to survive a tough environment of strict regulations, For-profit colleges have to embrace the strategy of innovation. When markets are unsteady, innovation gives a window of opportunity for stability. The education industry is so wide. This means that there are a number of products that For-profit colleges can offer. In this regard, market research will be key in creating innovative education products. Tough government regulations and a looming financial crisis means that For-profit colleges have to readjust their business model using their current resources.

[CENTER]References[/CENTER]
Latimes. (2016, September 23). Enrollment is tanking at the University of Phoenix, DeVry and other for-profit colleges. Retrieved from https://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-for-profit-enrollment-20160922-snap-story.html
Pearce, J. A., & Robinson, R. B. (2015). Strategic Management: Planning for Domestic & Global Competition.
Peltz, J. (2017, April 4). Westech College’s abrupt closure raises questions about training options. Retrieved from Westech College's abrupt closure raises questions about training options
Simon, C. (2018, March 19). For-Profit Colleges’ Teachable Moment: ‘Terrible Outcomes Are Very Profitable’. Retrieved from For-Profit Colleges' Teachable Moment: 'Terrible Outcomes Are Very Profitable'

Wah na venye i wanted to enter this writing thing.

sikuizi hiyo uvo haina kitu afadhali hata uoperate na dcs hapo atleast uko assured huwezi lala njaa.

Why don’t you guys diversify into markets like writing Amazon, Shopify SEO friendly Listings for ecommerce products. Guys are charging between $30 - $75 for a 500-600 word gig on fiverr and the way Kenyans are good at writing, mnaeza chafua and undercut hao wazungu sana and displace them.

Getting DCs is not as easy as you think. Read the first post of this thread. However, I agree that DCs are the best. Lakini kuwa realistic huwezi ambia msee amekaukiwa atafute DCs…ataanza wapi? Often watu hupata DCs through referrals. Getting the first few DCs ndio ngumu

I exited writing with no exit plan
I rem when my account was closed 3 years ago I accumulated rent arrears to 3 months but I don’t regret because I found something better to do. All in all you can never make millions in writing at the moment those who did this job in 2007 to 2014 made the biggest of funds and I know 3 they since quit too last year !

define meagre payday. leta idea ya business inaleta above 250k net every month, and the initial capital needed for such a venture

I know a few with their own sites who make 2-3 million a month.
Not sure how sustainable it is with the current negative press though.

This is a very vague question. Any business can give you over 250k depending on turnover and margins, not necessarily capital.

Oya, I asked this on a different thread. Any tricks?

Sina tricks per se coz I dont offer services on those platforms. Got the idea after going through various profiles on fiverr looking for someone to optimize my listings. The jungus are quite expensive but I managed to find a Kenyan who did a perfect job at a fraction of what the former were asking for. Going by the reviews, the guy must be doing good…

Ok, I read somewhere that you can actually pay people to do those positive reviews to raise your profile.

If found farming for reviews by the algorithm, suspension is permanent. Few do that and its easy to spot if you go through the reviews i.e poor grammar, weird handles and repetitive phrases. IMO, you can make it by building a good profile, join FB groups of target clients (ecomm sellers) and be active there.