Watu ya Jumia/Kilimall/AliExpress shopping, kujeni kidogo.

Hizi baba ama mama ya nani atasoma? He’s better off calling.

Wao hureply.nishawai wajaribu na ni prompt

I thought uko na kitu ya maana ya kusema kumbe ni upus

Hio S7 ni refurb na huwa zimeandikwa ziko na slight fault kama a line kwa screen depends with your luck but they are very cheap for a flagship

Jifunze kusoma reviews usilete maneno mingi huku

Stop displaying your ignorance hapa I know it’s a refurbished unit, 90% of the units sold on those sites are. They are refurbished to work & run like new in exception for at times the battery which they state & minor body blemishes, meaning the screen, sound & other functions need to be in perfect working condition. This was clearly a Refurbished unit that was sent to him [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]damaged , show me one listing on AliExpress, Kilimall, DhGate, Amazon that says ’ Refurbished with a Damaged screen ’ .
What’s the purpose of buying refurbished then? Tao kumejaa laptops refurbished ushawahi kuona mtu ameuziwa laptop with a damaged screen? I know what I’m talking about!!

Siezi

I will request waandike in your mother toungue for easy understanding. It is written explicitly ata the YouTuber ako sawa nayo. But I guess not everyone was born smart, some cannot read and understand

Well written in description, next time don’t bring your ignorance hapa, we have big things to deal with

Maliza hiyo ghaseer kabisa. If you’re told it’s faulty ,why the heck buy it and complain?

Let me stick to importing only from USA

Huwa amesema you expect the lines. Just go to killmall and read the information below…