Wauzaji movies town na mitaani...be warned.

Si heri kulipia TV sasa

1 Like

Hawa wasee wanakuaga nyuma sana. All they know is banning shit. Lets see them ban torrents na IDM

3 Likes

Zuku 5Mbps ni 1999

1 Like

Spot on

1 Like

…Don’t dare them! Some places like Dubai you can’t access torrents…Hata xvideos…Huko ni kujipanga ni kama uko shule

1 Like

China google ni shida. Hadi Gmail

VPNs haziwork huko?

Haziwezi kosa,i’m sure the clever ones must be using them

One doesnt have to use those torrent sites. If you installed kodi/tvmc software you good, you can stream any movie including the camera copies. Stable internet is a must though.
Bur hii thread inahusu hawa vijana wameji employ ama employed kwa movie shops…wataenda wapi?

not in kenya and certainly not in africa

As a matter of fact,an institution or a person gets the mandate/authority from the person who feels that their copy right works has been infridged…jurisdiction also is key here.
Are the international actors part of KFCB/KECOBO…who is giving these guys the mandate…where is the money collected going to??is it going to advance the interests of the persons infridged?NO

1 Like

Hehe, It would take a lot of effort and focus on the non-consequential for the Kenyan government to invest on internet monitoring. Hio pesa ya kulipia equipment na expertise watakula hata kabla zifike kwa account. The last government I would be worried about being able to control how I use the internet is the Kenyan Government.
This is the official Ministry of Public service, Youth & Gender Affairs’ website http://www.psyg.go.ke/ . Infer the seriousness the government took to put up such a website to an attempt to monitor online activity.

hapo mkamba anaharibia Uhuru kura . opposition irukie hii ipate mileage

hii mutua imekazia project X flani ilikua ikue pale K.Sukari juzi…nilikua niendee bitcoins/slices za free…meffi yeye

It has always been illegal

1 Like

True kabisa

Wameanza operatiom jo