wawawa.. KEIMS

Ala, Wakanyama, cheza chini

Yaani 2min to download that form ndio inakushinda…Lamu West- Uhuru 18,840, RAT- 298

Lamu East…UK 3373 RAT 226

FILES NDIO HIZI HAPA.

TABIA MBAYA!

Ni kama mbwa koko vile ikirushiwa nyama inameza kwanza kisha inatapika; kabla inuse kwanza ijue kama ikona sumu.

a simple thing like data verification and reverse image search huwa ngumu sana kwa wengine wetu

Kwa nini unaandika uongo?..hii ni propaganda tupu…form 34B ziko pale IEBC website…government should arrest such types

this is Nasa chieth. Dont be lazy and take time to verify what you post. Hakuna tofauti yako na mwendawazimu wa kuenda akiokota takataka.

I’m liking my @Coffee ;):wink:

Even a star fish has no brains…
… The starfish does not have the capacity to plan its actions.
kuwa mpole!

@Coffee ni star, whoever you are, nakupenda.

Hehehe. You remind me of that guy called Makokha who writes for the Daily Nation!

Signs of being desperate, at this stage it is very easy to be cheated and you taking it as truth

before sweep si ungempiga tu @Coffee ndio atoke @123tokambio before stuation ikue @123sticky meanwhile me na relax hapa hornbill na ka @coldpilsner:D:D:D:D

i have said it is a sad day when seemingly intelligent people believe their own side’s propaganda…no, wait,…they are the propagandists…kama pedi kuvuta stock yake…

I really hate insulting somebody i dont know but i may have to review one of my principles just because some people don’t know they carry a brain on their cranium.

Are all police officers running low on IQ or you are just an exception?