Way To Go Larry Madowo!!

In one of the previous shows , as biased as he was , he was very loud to tell Larry to shut up and that he is a ‘neutral’ . He went on to interpret the word death in the constitution article 138 (8) b , to mean more than death , that if one was part of a group and left , death would be applicable in the same instance … !!! Clarification ?? Oh no , the big loaf would not and shut everyone else down . He attacks with no facts … attacked Murkomen saying his community were murderers , attacked Larry saying he is not a journalist .

Watch the whole damn 1.5 hour show before piping in.

AndMiguna doesnt really like RAO and has not resold his soul to him. But those deathsare a direct attack on his community and possibly family

Hahahahaha!

You cannot edit a live show. And If they did, what would you like to be excised?

I enjoyed listening to Miguna when he was a candidate and he’d talk about corruption in Nairobi, how he’d transform it… And teach some journalists lessons like the Ktn one but now he’s just a loudmouth fool

Political demonstrations will rarely remain peaceful for many reasons. 1. Emotionally and charged atmospheres. 2. They are always infiltrated by the opponent, to dilute their cause. 3. Idlers will always take advantage to further their interests ( loot, rape, etc). 4,5,6…Police should know this beforehand. Using live bullets is not a mechanism for crowd control. No matter how much the crowd agitates the police. They have so many mechanisms and techniques to control a hostile crowd.

Afadhali unyamaze. Have you seen that JaKuonist warrior with his AK47 on FB? He was arrested today.

where does miguna expect the blood to come from if it is not from the death of protesters. he supports a violent & bloody revolution yet he does not want the protesters to suffer any harm

You can edit a live show. This has been done for at least 30 years. Technology widely available. He wasn’t let to complete his statements. If you go picking single words from a man’s statement, you can conjure any meaning in what he is saying.
And I did watch the whole show.

The looters, rapists in those demonstrations, those should be dealt with appropriately.

miguna is talking about a revolution. there is nothing like peaceful protests in revolutions.

just hold your breadth and tell me what you can do in ten seconds in which you are required to make a judgement call, work a machine then transmit…will you still be calling it a live show?

This is actually done in many countries. Yes it is live. Even the live show you are watching naturally has a delay.

@simiyu, from 1995 to date, I have never met a person of your scale of stupidity on line. Shows are delayed to catch bad language or inadvertent pussy shots, not to remove bitter exchanges.

I started this thread because Larry Madowo did something that has been long overdue: discipline Miguna, expose his loudmouth character and his tendency to go personal when corrected.

Hopefully, both will keep their word. Kenya can do with less of this gun-for-hire who suddenly overcame his antipathy to JaKuon.

WTF happened to “Peeling Back The Mask” and the truths and ‘principles’ it contained?

you dont expect a group of 10 policemen to contro 100’s os stoone throwing mob of hoologans

Larry didnt let ths guy finish his statement…na kucatch kama dem…nkt

some people argue like a riot is a choir.

not unless we arw talking of peaceful demos like the one’s nurses have been doing on the streets…but hooligans don’t know anything about boundaries

not unless you are talking of a pre-recorded interview…

I regret my vote

I feel you bro. you don’t have to beat yourself about it though. we all make bad judgement calls at some time or other. when i called the man a buffoon in the run-up to the elections many may have felt that i did it coz he was not in the party i supported. but one only needed to look at his social media accounts and see how many times hereferred to people’s mothers to realise he wasn’t refined in spite of his education and international exposure…

@Duke of Busia, you voted for Miguna?