Wazito,mtu hudaisha bibi deni aje?

bibi and ndeni in same sentence… make a habit of giving her a fair monthly upkeep, she will never ask for Chama money, and she will jipanga to be in a chama that she can afford with what you gave her. and when chama is paid to her, dont even expect anything. and incase akukopeshe from chama, please pay her back

Ni kama rafiki yangu fulani, alilipia bibi chama halafu siku ya bibi kupata…corona ikaingia chama ikasmamishwa na pia rafiki kazi ikasimama. (They were to get 70k). Huwa anatamani kugonga bibi.
Lakini yote ni maisha. Kubali bibi na mizigo yake yote!

very selfish african ladies are.mzungu mnaendanga na yeye 50/50 ndio she feels part and parcel of that home

Msee kwani huelewi wanawake? :smiley: They are wired to chop money. Makosa ulifanya ni kumpea lumpsum. Mtu humpea 1500 hapa, 3k pale, 5k max etc na unashift some responsibilities to her. E.g ukimpea 3k unamwambia alipe one tiny bill nayo ama kama mna watoto anunulie mtoto kitabu fulani etc. Never give lumpsums. Patia kidogo mara mingi and tie responsibility to each handout abaki na balance. You have to be supersmart with these creatures na wote wameumbwa hivyo.

Sahau tu

Kiendacho kwa mganga…, hiyo sahau, utafanyiwa hesabu upate ni ww una deni yake

Ile kitu hunibore kama msee yuko married ni vile wanasahau vile umekuwa ukiwasort. Lakini usiwahi piga mwanamke. I think even though they are wired that way the good ones mean no harm. Kama wife wangu atakuchorea mpaka vile project inafaa kuwa. When it comes to financing anajicoil. Saa hizo huearn over 100k. I love her to bits though.

This is what might work. My sis hapo used to ask for that chama money all the time. Mazee she was given 2 rentals in a plush area ajipange, plus anunue food, pay the mboch, mama nguo, salon, fuel her car. It worked.

Sasa hata if she overspends her salo and the rentals money afathali atuitishe kisiri.
Why? because he is catering for other massive bills i.e school fees, health and investments. And she competes with the Kamaus/Jonesses. You should know how my sis sounds humble when asking me or other sistas for a top up…Haki woishe…is how convo starts…

Naona umpatie some allowance and tell her the chama money should come from that budget. Ni hayo tuu kwa sasa big broy…:D:D:D:D

:D:D

unfair world

si pesa kidogo

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Son you are risking the peace in that house. Mwachie, if she kopas again, remind her of the past deni

Hakuna pesa kidogo au mingi, hio no tution fee ya kukuhelp kuelewa marriage. Sasa tafuta zingine tu pole pole

:D:D

:D:D:D… buda this is a bad joke.

:D:D:D ni kama mama ako pale ocha akuitisha 20k alafu unaexpect akurudishie :D:D

hurudishiwi iyo pesa ng’o

Briffaults law inatumika hapa tutaimba hadi lini…

Any agreement where the male provides a current benefit in return for a promise of future association is null and void as soon as the male has provided the benefit

Hiyo pesa uliza as she had promised to return. Akikataa mwambie sawa tu but next time akiomba refer her to the previous one alidefault

reminding her si ni the same na kudaisha currently