Wazungu ni mashetani. Just look at this and judge for yourself

:eek:Huh!!

The same way animals say about us

Hukufanya biology and learn of ecosystems?
Here are some of the benefits.
They bring beauty,
they balance the ecosystem,
they spread plant species by eating seeds in one section and defecating them in another. Some like hyenas and vultures help clean the land of dead bodies hence preventing diseases.
In tough times they can be used for food.
I could go on and on and on

And the most important fact is that they are living beings with families and feelings just like humans.

REallly. is that how hyenas are useful to me - a resident of Nairobi?

To his defense the world has, through mzungu controlled media, painted the Chinaman alone as the enemy of African wildlife.

The diseases that would be floating in the air because carcasses are taking forever to rot would hurt us once we remove hyenas and other scavengers. The air would be saturated by dangerous bacteria

Its only in Africa where locals coexisted with animals for centuries. We only killed to eat not for sport.

Sports hunting is so big in the usa their is a hunting season and various satellite TV for the same. In england the royalty and nobles consider fox hunting not only a tradition but a passage of manhood. Dozens of inbreeds on horseback chasing one terrified fox for miles. This facts aren’t widely shared with people in the continent. Its not in the brainwashing syllables. If it was a China man doing the same some global convention laws would be place by now.

@MANKY , do you atleast know what an ecosystem is? And do you by any chance have a little understanding on how a reptile like a snake is beneficial to You…or to plants and animals…including the ones it preys on?

@Abba i get you…You can’t have a an objective discussion on any issue here without someone throwing in pettiness related to their political employers or Chinese funders.

We can kill all the wildlife and we will just be fine.

There is a way they balance and recycle the ecosystem that feeds you.

So much goes behind the curtains, double standards

This is Hunting Tourism in Namibia… Its their highest foreign exchange earner. Its the most elite form of tourism. I saw somewhere in the US they have a safari where you can hunt/kill alligators and they breed them for that, the same way calves are put in dark rooms and force fed milk to make veal. The human appetite for depravity is insatiable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id=hvVIOrwrk3g;list=PLG8IrydigQfcWfPLtYuBBQQ5C_-G4LfB0;t=0

Acha kutuangusha mangi. You never studied food webs and food chains in primary science?

that was theoretical. in the real world I cant really see how i benefit from them

It applies in the real world too. There has to be a balance for the natural order to be maintained.

And goats and cow don’t?

As it should be.
This has been going on since time immemorial. Negros will sell their own children for trinkets what makes you think elephants are sacred?
Nothing is sacred in Africa.

It doesn’t matter how angry or upset you get nothing will come of it this is just impotent negro rage the only thing a black man can harm is another black man

Right. And our ancestors worshiped, respected and protected these animals.

Like Elephants when they numbered in the hundred thousand they were very much revered and respected. It was customary if you encountered a matriarch in the wild one would kneel and show respect so you wouldn’t get trampled.

Just look at how African cultures have evolved because of these animals we should be protecting them from these evil mzungus who have nearly wiped out what was once a continent full of rare types of animals.