Wazungu Wachinjane Kabisa. Beautiful Pictures From Ukraine. It's A Win For The World.

Now let’s see how the civilised world will handle refugees. They thought Syrians were a crisis, this is closer home.

Ukrainians wapigwe stick kabisa. Those photos are beautiful coz it looks like Syria. Maombi ya middle eastern people inajibiwa.

Me too. Depopulation of Europe would be a very pretty sight

It is actually conditional. You are not supposed care about people who don’t care about you

That’s a sad way to view the world buda. But whatever works for you I guess

Sasa mtu akirape mamako alafu upate akiteswa utaanza kumwaga machozi hadi utokwe na kamasi huku ukijipiga punyeto?

Sad to who? Why are you trying to project your morality here ?

Wacha wauane kabisa. Very good pictures. These people killed many Africans during the colonization period. Now let them feel the pain. I also like whatever Hitler did in WWII. These racist dicks hate Africans with a passion if given a chance they will kill all Africans if they want.

White people are showing us that they have brains that have an IQ of -0.5. They will call themselves civilised but after a few years their brains downgrade to a lower level than that of a bonobo and they enter into a dick measuring of wanting to fight and show their superiority. Let them blow each other to eternity. These people never cared when Rwandans were killing each other in the 1994 genocide why should we care about them now?

During WWI and WWII it was worse in those civilized Western countries. Wazungu waliuana kama nzi.

My point exactly! Mzungus thought they were immune to violence, now it’s right at their doorstep.

Let them kill each other like the dogs they are.

Vile tunajua Mariupol ni wapi hata sidhani Ukrainians wanajua Kigali ilikuwa wapi back in 94.

Wauane katambe kwani iko nini. Share more elder

So the only reason you’re being a coldhearted individual is because someone might rape your mother? Stupid logic

Many countries won’t give visas to low IQ bonobos like Ndindu.