WE ARE GOING LIVE IN 3,2,1|>

Si muliona kuna talker anajiita @chebukatineza ? Ngoja hapo uone @fak-nigga sasa.

Niko hapa @dingoo_wa_ingoo …na uache udingo ama hessy na @pamba @pumbu wakujulishe haujui:D:D:D:D:D:D

bado nipo nipo mwana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDJRM-CO2Pw

uyo ni Zubeida Kananu/Koome…siezi mind karogamoo

Si ulinigukuza huko MHARO yako .com Ati I’ve to post more than 30 to view VIP HUO NDIO UJINGA

Na vile hao unijazz

Acha uongo, this obsession goes both ways. There have been demos by Jubilee supporters in favor of some leaders who were accused of corruption.

Can you give me some examples and if any stone throwing was involved.
As much as we talk about demonstrations and picketing are protected by the law we very well know Nasa supporters infact riot. There is a difference. Thag is why you will rarely here of a Jubilee supported dying in protests. Hapimani nguvu na polisi.

That kid who committed suicide after Uhuru was indicted in ICC. hio si obsession?

I can’t find that story on google to verify. Send me a link. What about this guy who has declared himself a fuck nigga na anapenda baba more than his parents…:D:D:D plus babu owino swearing by Raila Odingas name in parliament. I can mention much more but I am sure you get the gist of it all.
I honestly feel Luos feel alienated because none of them has ever held the presidency. Like when a rich man doesn’t think about money as much as a poor man. Terrible analogy but I think you can see what I mean. They want the presidency because they have never had it.

Sasa uyu si angepewa iyo clip acheke uko nyuma kabla

"Mimi kama nigger’…haha. just made my morning

‘Fuck nigger wa Team mafisi’ :eek::eek::eek::eek:

:D:D:D Ojinga ni kipawa.

its the same on both side… only a few people like you would not really care