We Don't Need Ruto To win R Valey Votes

Even me I want change, but reality is another story my friend.

3 Likes

The flaw in that line of reasoning is thinking that they will leave their tribal cocoons. The vote will be the same. Uhuru could shoot a child on Moi Avenue and Shiny eyes will still vote for him. Raila could burn down Kibera but dim eyes will vote for him. No new information so the voting will remain the same. I wish I was wrong but I have no faith in Kenyans.

8 Likes

Hawa majamaa wame tumess banaaa, mimi nasema heri mtu muingine akule angalau watu wakue Equalā€¦

Wacha tuvote tena na bora mtu asi tuibie na utaona,

Hawa majamaaa kama hawataiba they will be out by 8th augustā€¦there only hope is stealing votes tuā€¦

In Africa incumbents never lose. The only time I can say that Raila was hoodwinked was 2007. Otherwise I have no reason to believe that 2013 was stolen. Lakini wacha tuone. As long as there isnā€™t death or bloodshed I see no difference in both parties.

5 Likes

True. 2013 no thiefing. Rao lost. And he will loose worse this time. Wont even make 35%. The areas Rao considers strong holds outside Luo Nyanza are batlleground zones. A huge miscalculation on his part.

2 Likes

let me tell you, when an incumbent ameshindwa ile wazi wazi kabisaa na akatalie uongozi then hapo ndio shida ina anza i think u know of several incumbent prez wenye walishindwa na waka katalia uongozi na ika leta shida. ā€¦

vita ita anza kitu illegal ikifanyika kwa electoral process ama if the incumbent refuses to handover powerā€¦

for me change is what i want, the status quo has really really messed up

baba won in 2013 its only that the theft was so systematic. tharaka nithi and taiti constituency should ring a bell ā€¦

So what makes u think they wont steal this time?

There is what you want, there is what they want, and there is reality. It may hit you hard. Itā€™s never that serious. Ata hao majamaa wako wakiingia donā€™t think there is anything worth they can do to you or the country at large. They are still same politicians since 1922 till now, and you expect soo much from them.

3 Likes

Ruto has no interest.being suported by central in 22. Atakuwa chama ingine. Who knows. maybe yeye na babuon, weta, watermelon, pablo, chap chap, etc. You cant tell.

3 Likes

Mzee mjinga hii ujinga inakuaga ni yako peke yako ama ni ya ukoo?
Yaani ā€˜urimu wa muhiriga?ā€™

2 Likes

2017 Uhuru ashachukua 2022 tunapea Joho

The hand ainā€™t falling scavengers look for something else.

1 Like

Hahahahahahahahaha

So who are you suggesting we vote to bring the change? If you dare say rao I will look for you and bitch slap you , man had over 20 years as Mp for Langata , kibra residents were shit slinging because toilets were a dream

2 Likes

I would rather someone who steals from me but doesnā€™t bar me from making money than someone who will subject me to all sorts of things because of my vernacular.
I never cared a thing about this until 07/08 people close to me lost their hard earned property , Jana nililala kwa nyumba yangu Leo naomba kwa kulala sababu mtu alisema ati mtu wao ni president and therefore vitu zetu ni zao sasa by force

10 Likes

niaje wangu wa makeriā€¦mtoto amefikisha miezi ngapi sasa?

Wangu Wa makeri ni wewe !
10, 11 in 12 days

3 Likes

bado una breastfeed?