We have stupid leaders in office! These public sector leaders are in coocooland! WTF! Who rejects free money?

Wacha uongo brother, I have two retired parents and a grandma still enjoying her pension!

Tumzee tugani???

Kwani unaishi Kenya gani wewe? KENYA WORKS! Wacha kuskia kelele ya watu and make it your own!

The UK just raised theirs! 62 to 64! Our life expectancy has gone up, our government should raise the retirement age pia, because why not???

Why ask when I have them at home? And all the retired teachers ushago who taught us wanajenga maduka.

You guys speak like you haven’t heard of Investing WTF! Yaani to you, you should only own the house you live in! Who thinks like that in this day and age? You are too stupid and shallow to not want or wish your local chief an apartment in the city!

Akina nani?

At least it has full stops and commas where they are supposed to be.

Thanks for donating to the government…hii pesa huwezi ipata

Born un the late 80’s, you never experienced the mega corruption under Moi and the devastating structural adjustments that were in the 90’s.

And then we have now. Is Kenya functional now?

I very cleraly wrote it should be [SIZE=6]voluntary[/SIZE], but you are too dumb to read, understand and interprete.
Also not everyone is interested in (forcefully) becoming a landlord, but again you are barely literate, no wonder you got stuck on an island.

When you vote in a government you vote in their ideas which if you know what you are doing should have aligned with yours to vote for them!

And stuck on an island where? You know nothing about me.

ok Robinson

I am Afghanistani, we haven’t voted since 1988. But i will keep your wise counsel in mind when next elekshon comes.

You have lived so long yet you’re so ignorant, io pesa sio enough kununua nyumba, so usiseme utapata nyumba. io pesa itakufaidi na nini mwishowe?

That money buys you a house! 1.2 Million. Kwani hapa ngara you think the government gives them na how much?

But seriously guys, the employer is setting aside a simmilar percentage, Like an early mortgage, after 3 years you can take a loan against your contributions, ni nini hamuoni?

“Don’t blame the Government blame the leader you chose” ~Unknown

True

Hii ni ukola tu