We know your salary.

Don’t you find it convenient these people were just living a normal life until they got that job? Most of these people are servicing no loans.

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]wakenya I will tell you what will this exercise do to Kenya.

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]1. New Opportunity: Mostly Indians, Arabs and Somalis shall benefit at these throw away plots and buildings. I just hope the Kenyan Government can make a deal by providing amnesty with conditions to All culprits, to return 70% of the what they stall, NA wabaki NA hiyo 30% , also they have to resign in Public and ask Kenyan for msamaha.

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]2. BILLIONS IN FOREIGN BANKS: This Government knows all those who stole and kept their money out of the country, the deal here if there is a full proof evidence the 70/30 deal should be done, if there is no full proof wawekee Rumande mpaka ukweli ujulikane NA BAN ya kusafiri kwa Familia zao zote, until such time they tell us the truth. Than they should be asked the money to be returned.

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]3. All in all this money has to come back in the country and invested here, it will create a lot of employment. We should start with the foreign reserves za akina uhuru, Raila, Ruto, Musyoka , etc …,…,

@Fala 12 kwani you have rebranded?

Even if i did, i woulnt morph into anything “alshabab-ish”

Here to read the comments.

sawa Farah12 :D:D:D:D

Pls do not confuse me with FALA12,