We love him so much its a shame!

Mijinga tupu 2 years down the line after they elect him zitakuwa kulialia tu

:meffi::meffi::meffi::saitan:

Precisely. Ruto has political power on the ground and if I am reading the kikuyu vote correctly, Ruto would be president today if elections are called.

But, uhunye and Rao combined have political power at the level that currently matters I.e the legislature. Thats why attempts to save YT2 by Murkomeno backfired.

Agreed, without uhunye Matiangi is powerless. But with uhunye, he is currently more powerful than the DP. And so is Raira. Make no mistake, William is DP in name only.

Its in the interest of kenyans Uhuru be removed from statehouse

Huwezi conclude ivo, lazima tujaribu kila kitu hadi tupate dawa ile sawa

:D:D:D:D:D

Will you be comfortable with Uhuru being in power for 10 more years

Truly?

you can see the power has already shifted towards him. His actions are where his mouth is, he is against tribal profiling and questions why national resources are funding such event. He simply is sober while uhuru looks like a betrayer, cheater, traitor and simply incompetent

numbers 23:20,

liwe liwalo

Unless am misunderstanding your post. Do you have a plain englitch version of what you ment in ur kitendawili?

Mimi niko tu hapa natafuna popcorn as i wait watu wasiagane…ni hayo tu.

Uhuru wont be in power after 2022. But he will still have a prominent position in gava.

For me, I would still vote the Baks today if he was standing just like I did in 2002 and 2007.

But if you tell me to choose between the kleptomaniac and uhunye, I will take uhunye

Media owned by parasitic owners of capital, mediamax of Uhuru, standard of Moi and Nation of Prince Karim told you Ruto is a kleptomaniac. They packaged him that way and sold the story to you.
NYS suspects used family bank. Harun Mwau had Charter House bank. Others laundered using imperial bank. Which bank dies Ruto use to hide his loot? He has no connections outside kenya, how come he’s never been caught? All cabinet secretaries answer to Matiang’i, not Uhuru, how does he Access money from the treasury to his personal accounts?
A poor man once took Ruto to court and Ruto lost the case, so you cannot say Ruto controls the judiciary. Why doesn’t DCI and DPP prosecute him?

The self proclaimed former chicken seller and son of a poor man who is busy stealing from sons and daughters of poor men…,
What a coincidence!!! :D:D:D

[ATTACH=full]288977[/ATTACH]

So tell me, how is a man able to give 5mill every week at harambees. Has the media packaged that too?

io ni pesa iko allocated kwa office yake, ya kupiga siasa. familiarise yourself with how the government works.
[ATTACH=full]288980[/ATTACH]

Guys pls campaign for your man pole pole without us. We are busy with ours. The problem NASA leaning supporters make each time is NOT SELLING OJINGA. They much prefer undermining a GEMA candidate.
Anyways tuko nyuma ya DPORK kabsa. Hiyo ingine is what we call inegene.
The game will change when we confirm that the CBK Governor has agreed to run. We are anxiously waiting for news from the ground.

Hehe… you got jokes bruh.

So the cash is govt money he is dishing out?