We saw it coming .Clueless beta gets left - by a singo matha-for an older sponza .Fungeni leso

18 ama 16yrs?

12 years budaa

Sawa mkuu enjoy

@Wooi this is just horrid!

then she writes “your blessings matter to me” so that everyone on twitter sees that and thinks she’s a nice person. if you date a social media post wall mang’aa, expect nothing less than a public permanent humiliation.

now, young man, welcome to the club where we give reasonable shits about certain things, and where we don’t give a rat’s ass about stupidity.

Ha ha ha ha ha. Even I can laugh at him.

64 club NBO

:D:D:

Any relationship vigorously advertised on social media, is usually about attention seeking, more than the actual act. Beware, hiyo inafaa kuwa red flag.

byda way hii ghassia @mycock ililostia?

sijui :smiley:

@ panyaste leta story ya Prince oga Na ile dangari

Poor bastard. He actually took her last name and agreed to share her with another man in the name of polyamory? He was begging to get humiliated. Women annihilate weak guys and shit on their remains without any remorse.

Huyo sponsor ndiye fala.

Wote ni mafala kwanza huyo boy aliyeachwa.

I have always said , kenyan men are very caring and romantic partners, but those are aspects that we rarely if at all find people worth sharing with.we are surrounded by herds of entitled airheaded bitchy twats who at most provide elementary companionship (nyap ya shilling Mia mbili at 4.30am kwa club)…so kitu sielewi ni how this man (a serious manhood anomaly) ended giving the best of himself to a battered smoky Bedford truck standard of a woman…I hope he takes this as a top end overhaul (check out vile Boeing 747 huwa stripped to nothing and redone) and comes back as a king Cobra alpha

Weakest male of all time

I respect a woman views if she want to be the so called modern woman,that is her life.But I will never let a woman dictate my life or urge me to embrace her way of life never never.This guy allowed the woman to walk over him like and idiot and he got an indelible lesson.

Huyo red pill haitoshi…anahitaji brufen, piriton na amoxil for full recovery

Blue pill ni tabu sana, too much affection ni bullshit
Most of us at some point have played a nice guy and obviously it didn’t end well.
To get the best out of a relationship love her but umkule kichwa kidogo, once in a while leave those suggestive texts from other mbishes intentionally, a month should never end kama haujaleta vurugu kwa nyumba, most importantly prioritize on your purpose and papers.

huyu amepata funzo:D