we will not accept and move on (90minutes left)

Basically, RWNEBP

I demand justice for my people!!!
UOTP!!

1 Like

Should they win…Kenya will change forever…But they cant, forces of status quo are too strong

1 Like

Not strong incumbent force but an extremely weak case.

2 Likes

Yaani u honestly believe hawa makalulu will change anything? It would only be their time to eat nothing else would change

Have you seen their evidence or you are just a pedestrian?

1 Like

Yes, Most of the aggrieved communities outside gema and kalejin will have a sense of belonging that they also can lead this country…A psychological fix necessary at this time

2 Likes

Have u seen it urself??? Or u r just a pedestrian??
RWNEEEBPORK

I foresee it being thrown out like last time. So many pages to read

Thats why I cannot dismiss their evidence like a layman when I have not interogated the evidence. Shut up and show up in court. Though I admit, its very hard to overturn the IEBC

Interrogate the evidence like the expert you are and while at it, remember to summarize ur findings and expert opinion and inform the village. Tell me why i should show up in court yet m not party to the litigation!
Lastly, RWNEEEBPORK na wewe ni meffi. Pasuka!

Hio inaitwa being Kenyan, doing things at the last minute

Wacha Kucatch brathe…Next time learn to respect court process before you pronounce yourself on such matters. As pertaining whether RWNEBP, I agree the odds are aganist him…But as always, Real Madrid is nomaly beated by small teams…So never doubt the under dog…Let the court make its decision

Meza chenye unakula…haina haja kupanua mdomo.

1 Like

waaaa hizo masweeeps za my learned frens:D