Website income

This is how it works, you cannot tell how much a website earns by showing ads unless it is your very own website. You can do a test to find out and make money in the process if you are really serious about it. I do know that it is a lot of money depending on how many people visit your website and the type of ad being displayed. There are two types, the first one pays for only being seen while the second one pays for being clicked on. To perform the test you will need to create your own website and put some interesting stuff to attract people. Google will contact you on the matter and then you can have ads displayed on your website.You will then be able to know how much you will earn by adsense.

These days , Adsense is not lucrative in African market plus they have so many rules that can get you easily banned … Adsense was very lucrative around 2013 to 2015 … siku hizi, sponsored ad is better

I doubt this.

this estimates are faulty , there is no way nation makes that kind of money

[ATTACH=full]291630[/ATTACH]

Currently, I don’t think there is a Kenyan website that makes over 600,000 from Adsense … Adsense imekua noma …

They should introduce 'Pay by NonSense.
Would pay better esp with Kenyan political news.