Wedding Comittee, Rude or Being Honest?

Anataka apate share ya wife yet yeye ni mwanamke? Ama “Magi” ni shortform ya “Magufuli”?

[ATTACH=full]98674[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D:D:D

I never contribute to those committees and when my time comes ruracio inatosha weddings are overrated, unaspend 2m kwa wedding alafu unakamuliwa bibi na watchman :D:D

Anything beyond 1k kwa wedding apana. Kwan bibi ni wetu na yeye? Btw @LowRider I was wondering where you really went. I missed your input in so many things. Or you’ve been in the mountains of aHAGGA mountains ukijificha?

the orignal poster ni huyu [MEDIA=facebook]884008235073084[/MEDIA]

niko tu brother mountains za aHAGGA tunazipanda kila weekend halafu tunaziwacha ziende kufugwa na betas

Good responses

Kama naendelea kufikiria bado kama Mmeru analipiwa mahari? Ntalipa mbussi mbiri tuu nikanyagie

Kumbe umeona? Acha nikutumie hiyo 3k bila kudai vituz!

Priss nitumie!

Magi = Margarete
@LowRider is Margarete yet his/her profile show he/she is a tree holder!
[ATTACH=full]98678[/ATTACH]

There is a difference between admiring and liking, like I admire you gorgeous kenbro thighs but wewe ni pokoste so I wouldn’t touch you with a sterile 10 foot pole…:D:D:D:D

Weddings are so over rated these days kitambo it used to be the matrimonial union of two lovers saa hii ni kama competition ya whose is fancier na ndiyo napenda couple ikiendea simple civil wedding alafu later wakishainvest na kuafford wafanye grand wedding hii kusumbua watu na namacomittee ni upuss!!

@Dennis in all honesty I think we should cancel our nyam chom thingie!hehehehehehe you really want a girl that is very much like your bro’s girl. Hiyo haiwekenani to the dot. I have to to admit though that good girls are very rare but they are there. You just have to continue kukataa matope or accepting mtu below your standards because of societal expectations.

Now back to the pre-wedding sisi tulitumiwa kiasi back in the day by clever greedy Kenyans. We used to tokea in all our glory for pre-weddings, like every Friday kulikua na one or many going on. Maze tunachanga kwa upendo, ku-serve mapilau Njeri’s, machapos, stew, mukimos eeish zile tumepikia kwetu tunapeleka na our own transport? Dudes were assigned buying soft drinks and alcohol to be sold on the day at a profit. They were also to make themselves useful roasting nyama that they bought. All these duties were allocated at those Pre-wedding committees. FFW things started falling apart when guys made a mint and then flew out to Kenya to ‘do’ the weddings there with their family and friends splashing the £££££££’s they had collected from us.

The Chairman would be like ‘eksus’…all chapos makers and read out the names are under Jane, pls gather near Mrs so and so, all pilau makers mkutane kwa Evelyn, all salad makers kwa Auntie Jane…
Wacha nao kiliumana kabisa when we came to learn that the weddings were now being ‘done’ in .ke to save costs because of the exchange rate and also to invest with the rest of the collecttion!
Those pre-weddings died a death at that point but I can see they are back. Hatuendi! invite us for a wedding you have planned and financed we will come with a pressie.
And we like civil weddings too.

tuseme hujapitia comments??

anaeza Kua lesbo

Following for whenever I make up my mind

Young D???

:D:D:D:D

Tulisema hapa contributions ni za ugonjwa, masomo na kifo pekee. Mengine, zii.